16. | DeeRa |

Deep and Tara were college buddies who fell in love and were currently dating each other and exploring their healthy relationship. Deep lived in a hostel whereas Tara lived with her parents, so they hardly got the opportunity to meet up Tara's parents were strict. So sometimes they made out at college or Deep would sneak into Tara's house when her parents would be absent. However, they couldn't have peaceful sex as there was a risk to getting caught. Sometimes, they would have phone sex just to satisfy each other's hunger for the other.

Deep and Tara had been chosen as partners to host a college event so they would be going to Delhi by plane. They were excited as they knew they would get alone time together.

Deep: God, I can't wait for tomorrow.

Tara: Me neither. My mom was against the idea of going to another city but I convinced her that it was very important and I would get extra marks for it.

Deep laughed as he held the phone close to his ear.

Tara: I wish someday I really get the freedom that I want.

Deep: You will.

Tara went to bed as she said,

Tara: Talking to you turns me on. And it's bed time right now. How about we just excite ourselves a bit for tomorrow?

Deep smirked,

Deep: You've started thinking like me. I like it.

She blushed and got under the covers. She put her fingers inside her panty and waited patiently. She heard Deep unzipping his jeans and getting ready too.

Deep: Imagine I'm there... Kissing you... Licking your lips and sucking your tongue...

Tara shut her eyes, feeling aroused already. She imagined Deep hovering above her and kissing her crazily. She stroked her clit gently.

Tara: Mhmm... Deep.

Deep: I'm grabbing your breasts, stroking your nipples and...

He closed his eyes too, imagining him undressing Tara. His penis was erect and he rubbed it fast.

Deep: And slowly peeling your dress off your beautiful body.

Tara unzipped her dress from the back, and let it go down her waist.

Deep: I'm hooking off your bra and dipping my head into your cleavage and giving you feathery kisses all the way till your breasts.

Tara arched her neck, almost feeling his touch.

Deep: I'm slipping inside you, Tara.

She stroked her clit faster. She was dripping wet but she wanted to reach her orgasm.

Tara: Fuck me, hard.

Deep chuckled.

Deep: As you say, my love.

He felt himself close to his climax. He huffed and Tara moaned. They were fast and close.

Tara screamed and threw her head back as she reached her orgasm and Deep felt him spurting out his semen onto on his legs.

Tara: That felt good.

Deep: Sure, it did.

They both drank some water and relaxed. They continued talking about how they were gonna enjoy their 3 days in Delhi and have some fun time together other than just having sex.

***

Deep waited in the college for Tara to come. It was around 6 pm. He was ready with a suitcase and excited for the day that was ahead of them. He saw Tara's dad dropping her in the college campus and leaving.