2. | ArDeep |

Arohi was going to meet a friend of hers who had arrived from London to meet her. Because he was a boy, Deep didn't like her idea of meeting him. They even had a heated argument on it but Arohi disobeyed Deep and was getting ready in a pretty dress which Deep found too revealing although she wore those type of dresses in parties and he never had any problem. She thought that he didn't trust her friend and that maybe the friend might get lusty towards her.

Deep stood leaning on the door, watching Arohi adjusting her dress and wearing a locket. She pulled her hair to a side, revealing her bare back. The white dress stuck to her body, making her curves visible. Deep made a face as he was upset she was readying herself just to meet some random guy whom she referred to as her friend.

Deep: I'm telling you again Arohi. Don't go...

Arohi: Why aren't you coming with me?

Deep: Cuz I'm not interested in meeting him.

Arohi: But I am! Let me meet him. I assure you he's a modest guy and he respects me a lot!

Deep walked over to her and pulled her by her waist.

Deep: You think that just cuz he shows himself as a "clean" guy, he's actually clean?

Arohi: I'm just...

Deep: When I'm ordering you that you cannot go then why the hell are you disobeying?!

Arohi: First of all, you can't order me like that and second, I'm just meeting a friend, not some ex.

He got more angry,

Deep: Wait, did you ever have an ex?

She ignored his question and pushing him away, continued getting ready.

Deep: Answer me.

When she didn't say anything he pulled her by her arm and asked,

Deep: Did you guys ever kiss? Make out? Have sex?

Arohi got angry.

Arohi: What is wrong with you?!

Deep: Tell me!

Arohi: Alright! I had an ex, but I never did anything more than kissing.

Deep: Means you kissed?!

She eyed him and said,

Arohi: Don't act as if you never kissed someone before me.

Deep: Forget that. You... kissed someone.

Arohi was getting frustrated but she chose to stay silent and not argue.

Deep: Ah, so this friend of yours is your ex huh?

Arohi: The hell is wrong with you? Just stop it!

Deep pushed her to the wall and pinned her. He touched her bare leg (She had worn a thigh slit white dress) and slowly went up till her pussy.

Deep: Did he touch you like this? Here?

He went further up till his hand rested on her bosoms.

Deep: And here?

Licking his own lips, he moved his finger over her lower lip, and whispered near her lips,

Deep: And here?

Arohi gasped, feeling the intensity between them.

Arohi: Deep, I'll tell you everything that you want to know but right now, I need to go...