22. | DeeRa |

This chapter is based on a scene of Deep and Tara where Tara tied Deep to a chair and tried to seduce him. He wasn't interested in her and tried to leave but she didn't let him.

***

Deep looked at Tara as she danced on a seductive song. Her short dress made her body look hotter and her moves were way too sexy to even ignore. However, Deep was in a bad mood so he didn't pay much attention to her.

Deep: Tara, for God's sake, stop this nonsense and let me go. I have work to do.

Tara ignored him as she continued dancing, sometimes touching her breasts and then rubbing her waist. She came close to him and danced around him. She sat on his lap to annoy him a little more and then got up again.

Deep was fuming in anger and kept pulling his hands which were tied to the chair but he couldn't loosen the tight grip

Deep was fuming in anger and kept pulling his hands which were tied to the chair but he couldn't loosen the tight grip. He decided to wait until Tara would let him go as it was of no use.

Deep: Just untie my hands and see what I do to you.

Tara: Wait till what I do to you.

She smirked as she suddenly unzipped her dress from the back and the dress slipped down her body entirely. Deep widened his eyes and looked away.

Deep: What the hell...

She bit her lip seductively and stood making a pose in her naked form.

Tara: Oh c'mon, we're married. It's okay for you to look at me.

He tried to close his eyes but then he couldn't resist the urge to look at her. When he saw her body, he felt himself grow tight in his pants. She walked to him and sat on his thigh. Her boobs rubbing on his chest.

Tara: Hmm, it's been long since we last had a moment like this so I thought to make a move myself. What do you think?

He stared at her without saying anything. She held his face as she kissed him. He tried to pull away but couldn't. When they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen, Deep said,

Deep: Tara, it's too much...

She frowned and looked down at him. She touched his groin making him gasp suddenly.

Tara: Hmm, you're hard. Do you have any explanation for this?

He licked his dry lips and looked away.

Tara: Something is desperate to come out.

He blinked his eyes hard in irritation but got even more shocked when he saw her unzip his jeans and pull out his dick.

Deep: Tara...

Tara: Yes, baby?

He was shocked at this boldness. Unintentionally, it made him even harder.

Tara: Today, let's try something different.

She got out of his lap and sat on her knees. He knew what was coming.