21. | ArDeep |

Deep and Arohi were in laws of each other. Deep was the elder son with a troubled marriage and Arohi was married to his younger brother, Piyush who was way too busy with work that he barely gave Arohi time. Deep's wife Nisha was infertile so Arohi had volunteered to be the surrogate mother as she knew how much Deep wanted a child. However, this brought conflicts between both Deep and his wife, and Arohi and her husband. Since Arohi and Deep shared a good bond, sometimes people misunderstood that they were married to each other. 

It was a normal day with Nisha and Piyush busy at work and Deep working from home. Arohi was a housewife so she stayed home always. And since she also breastfed Deep's child, she used to often be busy eating well and taking rest to avoid dehydration. Deep was grateful to her for everything. Although, he loved his wife, he hated how she had changed ever since their child's birth. She became more irresponsible and used to fight often with him. This made him slightly hate her and he found himself comparing her to Arohi, who was a more respectful and caring woman. She was prettier than Nisha and sweeter as well. Sometimes, he used to inwardly be jealous of Piyush for getting such a wonderful wife yet not appreciating it. Arohi, on the other hand was too innocent and loyal to even look at Deep with lust. Though she admitted he was hotter than Piyush, she tried to explain herself that she was married and it was wrong for her to have feelings for another man. However, she got several dreams and imaginations of her with Deep and it made her blush hard. She sometimes even purposely showed half of her breasts while feeding Deep's child so that he could see them whenever he checked on her or his child. She thought it was shameful but at the same time, she craved for a man and at the moment, Piyush was definitely not the man she wanted. 

Deep: Arohi. 

Arohi turned back. Deep was standing with lemonade which he offered to her. 

Deep: You're tired. So I brought you this. 

Arohi: Thank you so much. 

She had just finished breastfeeding Deep's daughter and now she was tired. Seeing her facial expression, he asked, 

Deep: You don't seem good. Are you okay? 

She shook her head. 

Arohi: My body is paining. Especially my shoulders. I wish I could get a massage. 

Deep: I could give you. 

She widened her eyes and shook her head. 

Deep: Hey. It's okay. I'm free right now. 

Arohi: Um.. Okay. 

She was hesitant but she sat down and he stood, rubbing his hands together as if preparing for some big work. She was wearing a light pink silk saree which was Deep's personal favorite because he thought she looked cute in that. He put his hands on her shoulders and pressed them. She shut her eyes feeling his touch but tried to keep up a normal expression to avoid making it look awkward. He continued pressing. Sometimes going slightly towards her neck and sometimes going down till her arms. She felt better and kept her eyes shut. She wanted to moan in satisfaction but it would look weird so she tired to stay quiet. 

Deep stared at Arohi's reflection in the mirror. He couldn't see her face properly but her breasts were in display. They looked huge and tight, way too tight for her blouse to even fit them. All of a sudden, he grew inside his pants and wanted to touch her boobs and hold them. He looked away, thinking his move could ruin whatever good relationship they had but he found it hard to control himself. Eventually, he decided he couldn't take it anymore. He pressed her shoulders for the last time and suddenly pushed his hands inside her blouse. She opened her eyes in shock. She froze and didn't even dare to look behind. His touch on her private area was making her slowly become wet. She couldn't even say anything because her voice died in her throat.