3. | DeeRa |

Continuing DeeRa's romance in IMMJ EPI 138:

A/N: (Tara had decorated the room for Deep and when he came she tried to seduce him and eventually he got intimate with her, though he left her as usual.) This was my personal fav scene of DeeRa and I was disheartened to see their romance left in between so I decided to rewrite it using my own ideas. But I'll start the romance from the beginning to make it look more appealing.

Deep entered his room and found it dark. His eyes strolled here and there to look at the decorations. He knew Tara had done it, after all she could do anything to make him horny. She knew that in the past, Deep used to love Tara and even after falling for Arohi, his love for Tara never got over, instead it was just hidden in his heart and Tara knew how to wake his feelings for her.

Deep: Tara?!

He looked at her lighting candles in a corner.

Tara: You came? I knew you'd come here to find me. It's the string of attraction that always pulls you towards me.

She turned to him as he stared at her beauty. Her hair was pulled to one side and her long earrings made her look even prettier. The mascara and lipstick added glamor to her face when she smiled. She walked to him with a candle and blew it just as she reached him.

Tara: Tonight will be our night. Just you and me, one to be.

She tried to kiss him but he pushed her away. She stood behind him and put her saree's pallu around his neck. It was her style of seducing him.

Tara: You know very well I can't resist you and I know very well that you can't resist me either. So let's do what our bodies want to.

With one hand, Deep held her pallu around his neck and with the other, he pulled her in front of him and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Deep: I agree with you.

Her hair had fallen back so he pushed her hair roughly to one side and touched his lips to her neck, planting feathery kisses. Tara breathed heavily as he touched her gently, making her go crazy for him.

His hands went up her abdomen to her chest as he could feel her heart racing. He kissed her neck hard and she let out a soft giggle, satisfied with him. He turned her and made her face him. He pulled out the pins that held her hair and squeezing it, he rubbed his nose on hers making her smile. She looked at his lips as he looked at hers too. She knew he was gonna kiss her and she was excited. After all it had been so long since they had kissed and got intimate like they used to before all the problems had started.

Deep parted his lips and slowly closed whatever distance was left between them. He kissed her, driving her insane. He kissed her again, this time harder and longer. He pulled her face to his and slowly walked forward till he felt the wall behind her. He pressed his body on hers and breaking the kiss, he held her hand up to his face.

Deep: Do you want this Deep? Or the one sometime ago? Both are dangerous and crazy for you.

Tara: Undoubtedly this one. I can see the craze for me in your eyes. And I love it. I would do anything to keep this Deep with me.

Deep: This Deep has always been yours. No one can snatch him from you.

She was so delighted to have gotten his old self back. There used to be the Deep who not just protected her at all times, but even fulfilled all her pleasury wishes. He himself used to be intrigued by Tara's beauty and never wasted time in just checking her out but even tasting her. Tara found that Deep again, and she knew that, that night was indeed gonna be a blissful one.