18. | DeeRa |

Deep belonged to a middle class family. He was the only son so he got what he wanted. He had a big crush on Tara, who belonged to a richer family. Tara was a very bold and gorgeous girl. She was slightly spoilt and she always hung around with guys to fuck them.

Just like everyone else, Deep was also physically attracted to her. It wasn't her bold dressing or status that attracted him towards her but her beauty and elegance. He wanted to make a move but he was shy and nervous and he thought she wouldn't like him because of his status. So he never spoke to her unless it was necessary to interact during class work. He loved her way of talking. Thinking about her itself made him hard and go nuts fantasizing about her and him on his bed together.

One day, Deep opened his bag to study for the test on Monday. Since it was a weekend, he decided to study at night. Suddenly, he widened his eyes. Tara's assignment register was with him.

Deep: Shit.

He recalled how he hurriedly went to get his register and leave college. He probably took Tara's along with his.

Deep: How do I tell Tara about this? She can't study without her register. I have to call her now itself.

He went to his contacts list and called her. It wasn't that he got her number from the class group. He had secretly noted it down from her diary once.

Deep: Hey... Ta..Tara.

Tara: Hi.

Deep: Umm.. I had to say something.

Tara: Yeah?

Deep: I have your Design and Technology register. I'm so sorry... I accidentally took it with mine.

Tara: Oh. It's fine. I know.

Deep: Huh?

She tutted,

Tara: I knew someone accidentally took mine. Not that it matters though. I have another copy of the notes.

Deep thought to himself, Of course she does! Even you do. Stupid, Deep.

Deep: Umm.. So, should I return to you on Monday then?

Tara: No, Monday is too late. Better to give return it now.

Deep: What? Now?

He was excited to meet her but he couldn't let her know that.

Tara: Why, are you busy or what?

Deep: Nah. I'm on my way... Umm, send me your address though.

Tara: In a minute.

She cut the call and he let out a loud sigh. He was shocked. He never thought he'd get to meet her at her home. And the most exciting part was that it was going to be their first private moment. Other times they only exchanged few words at college in public only. Deep was more nervous now.

Tara sent him her address and jumped up in happiness. She had a crush on Deep too. She knew he was shy so he wouldn't approach her. But she was used to being the one called for a date or even a meeting and since weeks she had been waiting when would Deep make a move because she knew even he had an attraction for her.

Tara: You'll always remember tonight, Deep.

She went to change. She purposely wore a long white sleeved shirt with a small black bra that only covered her nipples. She wore a matching panty. Her undergarments were slightly visible through her transparent shirt. She put a dark lipstick and some kajal. Her parents weren't home so she was free and could do anything she wanted.

After 15 minutes, Deep rang the bell and waited for Tara to open the door. He looked down at his hands. He was holding a flower bouquet of pink and red roses. He always wanted to give a flower bouquet to her on their first proper meeting. But a part of him was scared in case it was too cheesy and cringe.