Chapter- XXIX

A/N: The start of the following chapter is dark and can come across as gruesome. Discretion is advised.

Bound and gagged, the woman of my dreams looked like a dream come true. Beads of sweat glistening on her forehead like a crown of pearls, half- open eyes peeping and fluttering with every jolt my car made, her pink pajamas soiled with all the dragging it had to experience when I captured her.

It took every ounce of my restraint to not rip her clothes open like the promised Christmas presents I always asked for but never got. Her erratic breath was driving me mad with lust. I wanted her to be screaming my name and going wild with passion everytime I filled her up with me.

Few more minutes and we'll both get what's waiting for us, just few more minutes.

O Roseyyyy!!

I wanted to call her that every second so she'll look at me with those smiling eyes with love, anger, frustration, glee, indifference, any emotion you name it, but I wanted her to look at me and me only.

Was that too much to ask for?! Huh?!

I was made for you and you were made only for me.

Why doesn't anyone get it?!

Why did you have to go and burn the photos I put up at our school, Rosey?! I decorated it's walls with your photos, so that everyone could see how pretty you are. Even the ones of you showering, smelling those pink roses you like, playing with yourself, those were from my personal collection, even you didn't know those pictures existed.

I did it so you would shun the world, the world would leave you alone and you would have to be with me.

Minutes are over and we're at my palace, ignore the damp and dank walls, my love!! Your new lover's dogs have been chasing me and this is the best I could come up with.

Her eyes flick open as I put her down on the used mattress atop the rickety bed, oh, it'll creak everytime I thrust and you moan, you'll like it won't you!!

Recognition seeps into her eyes as they focus on me after taking in the environment, you remember me don't you!!

Like the Queen my babe is, she doesn't scream or struggle against the gag but keeps staring at me. "Do you want me to open the gag?" I ask her sweetly to which she nods obediently.

My dirty hands free her mouth.

"Why are you doing this?

Why are you making me wait?

Won't you take me?

Don't you love me?"

Every word out of her lips spurs my libido. Ripping her pajamas and panties off, I drive myself hard into her. The contact of my skin against hers drives me insane. She thrashes around like a fish without water. My thrusts and her moans take me over the edge.

When my panting subsides and my eyes open, I realise you're enjoying coffee at your new lover's balcony with his parents and am looking at you from my beat-up car with the broken-up sex-doll that has been tolerating my fantasies lying on the car floor.

Very soon, I'll have the only christmas present I ever wanted, to have and to hold, to use and abuse, to wreck and wreck again!!

Very soon!!

I wish I could look at you longer but I don't want those idiots to know am here and I need to prep for our meeting tomorrow. I'll get to touch your skin which will momentarily sate this thirst and burn I feel for you.