Chapter 11

Maya smiling, "So will you tell me about Bella? I only heard stuff from the boys and honestly I very much would like to hear it from the person who is in love with her than baseless rumors." 

Jacob smiled, "You sure you're okay with that? I mean you're not affected by the imprint's pull?"

Maya shook her head, "I can assure you I feel fine. But if you're not comfortable with talking to me I can understand seeing as we only know each other for like a day." 

Jacob shook his head, "No! I'm okay with telling you!"

Maya nodded, "Question, is she really in a relationship with a vampire?" 

Jacob nodded looking all moody, "Yeah. She choose him over me." 

Maya, "Quil had told me that you guys knew each other since you guys were kids."

Jacob smiled, "Yeah, we used to play together. Well mostly she played with my sisters but I have always liked her. We hung out everyday before I phased.  The leech left her and she was very depressed. We fixed up bikes and did homework together every single day."

Maya smiled, "That sounds nice. But she does not make any more stops here, right?" 

Jacob nodded, "It's the leech. He's forcing her to not enter the rez since he's not allowed to set a foot on our land." 

Maya blinked, "And she's okay with that?" 

Jacob, "No, no! She's not okay with that. I know Bella wants to hang out with me just as much as I do!" 

Maya frowned slightly, "So she's listening to the vamp instead of making her own decisions?" 

Jacob sighed in relief, "Exactly! Finally someone who understands! No one else seemed to care about this. He's practically keeping her out of my sight." 

Maya, "But your dad and Chief Swan are friends right? Why not you just go visit her?" 

Jacob huffs, "Because the leech will be there. And he'll be reading my mind constantly which'll piss me off." 

Maya looked confused, "Read what?"