school

08.09.19

Anna was awake. It was 6:30 and Anna was awake, deciding what someone possibly wears for the first day of school. She had already straightened her long dark hair, applied light makeup.Inevitably, she put on a black ribbed vest top and black oversized mom jeans. Natasha had informed her that 'you can't wear the same outfit everyday Anna' but she would definitely try. She had a collection of black tops of slightly different shapes and designs, and bottoms in a similar array. Natasha had also stolen 'more colourful' clothes from the rest of the compounds occupants. As a result, she picked up an oversized shirt which was different shades of black and brown, which she believed once belonged to tony? sam? peter? so she had no idea who's shirt this was, but it went well with her outfit, and the brown leather coat she would inevitably wear. She grabbed her coat and the black backpack she had went with Nat to buy, and left her room.

"Morning Anna...You seriously had to wear a black top and black jeans"
"I've got a shirt on Red, what more do you want from me"
"You know what, fine, you look great, breakfast?"
"Its like 7am, how do people eat this early, I would kill for a coffee though"
"I have made you lunch"
"I'm sorry, you did what?"
"I made you a sandwich and some carrot sticks and put it in this bag, sue me okay"
"Thats very sweet of you Red" you smiled, slightly sarcastically. Natasha then handed you a cup of black coffee
"Shut up and drink your coffee, meet Peter outside in 10 okay?" Anna mocked salute and drank her coffee.

5 minutes later, she were stood outside waiting for Peter, she knew she was early, but she always was. A large man in a black suit approached Anna slowly, seeming uncertain. He stood a few feet away from you, but you had still backed slightly into the wall. "Hi, you must be Anna, I'm Happy" he looked pretty, well unhappy.
"Right...okay the driver...cool,cool...nice to meet you...I umm don't do handshakes"
"Noted" and with that they stood in silence, an awkward silence, until Peter finally approached the odd pair, and they were finally able to set off. Anna sat there, doing her best to control her nerves as they approached midtown high. She internally exhaled as her and Peter left the car.

"How you feeling?"
"How many people are going to touch me Pete?"
"I ummm- don't want to lie to you"
"Okay..sure that's fine, lets go, lead the way to get my schedule thing" and with that Peter and Anna went to get her schedule. They were currently 30 minutes early so the school was empty as they picked up their schedule.

"Do you mind if we go outside and wait for Ned?"
"Ned would be..."
"My very best friend" Anna slams her hand against her chest in mock hurt
"Wow Pete wow..." this caused Peter to chuckle, before you both went outside to meet Ned "How am I meant to give Ned a nickname, if its already one syllable?"
"That is a big issue Anna, you could just call him oh... I don't know Ned"
"Absolutely not" and with that a guy, Anna would soon know as Ned started approaching. Anna observed as he and Peter did an intricate handshake. Confused would be an understatement. They then both turned to you
"Anna Ned, Ned Anna, Ned she doesn't do physical contact, Anna he likes to talk a lot, which is good because you like to zone out a lot"
"Pleasure to meet you Ned, I like nicknames but I'm gonna need some time for yours, with it being one syllable already"
"Cool, I love nicknames, can I give you a nickname?"
"Oh we are going to be good friends One"
"I believe it so A". The conversation continued as they walked inside the building, towards chemistry.

As they entered the classroom, all attention went to Anna, apparently other people do actually wear colour, weird, all black is far more inconspicuous.
"So class, this is our new student Annabelle" Anna could see Peter attempting to contain laughter at her fake name
"It's Anna"
"Right Anna, you can sit next to Michelle, spare seat on the back row"
"Thanks" Anna then walked to the back row, most eyes of the class on her until she finally sat down.