the band

14.09.19

"WANDA I SWEAR TO GOD WAKE THE FUCK UP" Anna shouted whilst banging on the older girls door. It was currently 10am and they had agreed to meet up at 11am. Wanda was well known amongst the compound for sleeping in late while Anna was known for well...not sleeping. "Jeez Anna take a chill pill" Natasha said whilst walking past the girl, smiling smugly, as she continued down the hallway. "Funny Red, very funny" she mumbled as Natasha continued walking.

"WANDA I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN" Anna was then able to hear a mumbled groan and the corners of her lips turned up slightly. "Jesus I'm getting dressed, you can come in in ten okay"
"Hurry up, we have to cycle all the way there, no trains to Rebeccas, one hour cycle"
Ten minutes later Wanda opened the door, still looking vaguely sleepy.

"We're gonna be late" Anna declared, she was vaguely panicking due to a great disdain in being late to places. Internally, she was more than vaguely panicking but she just couldn't let Wanda see that. However Wanda could read minds, and her anxiety was radiating off of her.
"HEY NAT" Wanda shouted, hoping the redhead was nearby
"Yes Wanda" she said, walking up to the pair
"You busy?"
"No, why?"
"Can you by any chance, drop us to Rebeccas"
"Sure, lets go" During this conversation Ann was fiddling with her hands, internally sighing that Natasha had set yes.
"Thank you Red" Anna said, finally meeting her gaze.

The 3 woman got into the car, Anna in the back seat and Wanda in shot gun. The address had been inputted into the satnav, and they were now going to be early, until Wanda said "Can we get some food from starbucks?"
"Sure" Anna once again, began to panic. Why in god names would Wanda say that when they didn't have time for that. 10 minutes later, they had reached starbucks and were sat in the queue. "I'll take a caramel iced coffee and a cheese and ham toastie" Wanda said, smiling innocently at the redhead next to her.
"Anna?"
"For you to speed all the way to Rebeccas so we aren't late, and a black coffee"
"Yeah, so a black coffee" Natasha said, smiling at the girls prior statement.

They got there starbucks and set out with 30 minutes to go. They were set to be right on time, but Annas version of 'right on time' was 5 minutes early, so she wasn't happy.

"I think it's time to talk about the elephant in the car" Natasha said, trying to break the increasing silence. Anna put her head in her hands and groaned internally.
"Anna, your wearing grey" Wanda stated bluntly
"Yes...I am, Natasha gave me this, I believe it originally belonged to Tony"
"And your wearing grey, I mean...wow" Natasha stated. It was safe to say Anna wore black a lot.
"Annas wearing grey blah blah... theres a black top underneath okay, it was incase I got cold, or Wanda got cold. So I don't have to give her my jacket" she said, very believably "Can we just all drop the grey jumper thing, I might as well take it off"
"We'll drop it...but may I ask why you are actually wearing it? I don't think I've ever seen you wear this hoodie"
"It's a cold day"
"Wandas not even wearing a hoodie, it is a suspiciously warm September day"
"Please can we drop the hoodie thing,we're almost there and I'm gonna get enough of this when we go inside"
"Consider it dropped"Natasha stated pulling up to a fairly large townhouse which was painted a soft green. Wanda turned to face the girl
"I will continue this inside" she said with a smug smile which Anna returned.

Anna knocked at the door. She had never been to anyone else's house before, and neither had Wanda, luckily they had purchased coffee for all of their friends so they didn't have to arrive empty handed. Natasha had informed the pair it was something of an American custom.  She took a deep breath as Rebecca pulled open the door. She was wearing oversized jeans paired with a tight pink crop top. Definitely different to her style at school. "Anna. Wanda, you guys are right on time, no one else is here yet but I'm sure they will arrive shortly, so please come in" both girls smiled in response as  Rebecca lead them to sit in her living room.