i can't do school

28.09.19

"Red, I can't do school anymore". Anna and Natasha were both sat in the living room, waiting for Wanda to return home from Rebeccas 18th birthday party. Anna, not being a huge fan of partys, opted to give Rebecca her gift in the morning.
"You said you'd give it a month Anna"
"Its been 3 weeks and people are touching me more Red, I had like 3 panic attacks in the bathroom this week"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, the hallways are really crowded at the beginning of lunch, luckily the bathrooms are mostly empty. Rebecca had been like actively checking I was on the table with MJ. And then the people touching me makes the paranoia and anxiety about more people touching me even worse"
"Okay, will you do online school?"
"Yeah sure, why didn't we do that to begin with?"
"More social interaction, but I guess you have your new york buddies"
"Yeah I do" Anna said with a smile.

"I think we should mention your lack of sleep to Nicole tomorrow" Anna sighed, where was Wanda?
"Okay, but I can't do any more pills Nat"
"How many days a week do you get any sleep?"
"With nightmares count?"
"No"
"0"
"With nightmares counts" Natasha stated, hoping for a better answer
"4, maybe 5"
"If she says you need pills to fix it, you need to take the pills. This isn't healthy"
"Its gotten better"
"We'll see what Nicole says" Anna was really starting to resent Nicole.

2 more hours passed before Wanda walked in at 2am. Stumbled. The correct verb would be stumbled. Natasha was in the kitchen getting a snack so Anna jumped to her feet and grabbed Wanda's forearms holding her steady. She could smell alcohol on her. "Wanda, how drunk are you?"
"Drunk is a stretch?"
"You can barely stand Wanda, seriously I can't leave you alone for a few seconds"
"I'm fine Anna"
"We're gonna get you to bed, before Red sees"
"Yeah okay"

Anna guided Wanda back to her room, quickly to avoid Natasha finding them. They finally arrived and Wanda was leaning against Anna as she opened the door. "Hey Anna" the dark haired girl turned to her "I don't feel well" and with that, she vomited down the girl next to her. Anna did nothing but let out a heavy sigh.

Finally she had gotten Wanda on her bed and knew by now Natasha would be looking for her. She took off her jacket and shoes before lying her down. Although Natasha had allowed Wanda to drink a bit at Tonys party, she was yet to see her drunk and was partially just glad she had got home.

Anna left a sleeping Wanda, bin beside her bed, closed the door and sighed. Natasha Was stood at the opposite side of the hallway.
"You have vomit on you" Natasha stated, also not particularly bothered.
"Hadn't noticed"
"Wanda come home drunk and you sneak her to her room?"
"That may or may not be true"
"You are a good person Anastasia, despite you not thinking so"
"So are you Natasha, you really are a great legal guardian forward slash maternal figure" the woman couldn't help but smile sincerely at the statement
"I will see you and our party animal in the morning, ready for therapy"
"Yeah, I need to wash this shit, can't wait for therapy"

29.09.19

It was 12.30 and Natasha, Steve and Anna were having lunch in the kitchen.
"Anyone seen Wanda this morning?" Steve questioned the women opposite him. All 3 were eating a salad Natasha prepared.
"I will go and check on her" Anna stated before heading to Wanda's room.

She knocked on the door and got no reply. She took some of Natasha's initiative, breaking the door open with ease. Wanda was still passed out on her bed having not changed her clothes. She walked beside the bed, picking up the bin and shook her.

Wanda woke up abruptly before paling slightly. Anna put the bin underneath her chin. She vomited before groaning and grabbing her temples.
"Morning sunshine" Anna said sarcastically
"Oh no, what did I do?"
"You came home, drunk off your tits, vomited on me after I was trying to hide you from Natasha and then Natasha saw and so knows and now we're here at 12.30 on Sunday" Wanda groaned once more
"Oh shit"
"Indeed, now come on you need to get dressed"
"I'll do that, meet you in the kitchen where you will have made me breakfast and coffee?" Wanda said, smiling
"Yeah, yeah okay" Anna said before leaving the room.