Chapter Twenty Two

Thalia's POV

I stared around me at the new cabin Chiron had lead me too after dinner. Apparently they had built one for Zeus even though there had been no reported children until me. The only person who hadn't had a cabin built when the camp was first started was Artemis which I didn't mind since I figured if she was soulmates with Zeus, wouldn't have been much of a bother to her. I was definitely glad I would have the space to myself. Some of the cabins were so full it was shocking how many children the gods had.

I explored the cabin and found that it was mostly decorated in white and gold which reminded me of my Thunderbolt disguise. There was also the occasional female touch which lead me to believe Zeus's soulmates had added their style to the cabin as well. I walked into my bedroom to find 4 boxes gift wrapped on the bed all clearly covered in a thick layer of dust.

I sat down and used my control over wind to blow the dust off while making sure not to send any of it my way. I didn't want to end up having a coughing fit.

Inside the first was a gorgeous White/Gold set of armor that when I tried it on, fitted me perfectly. It was also surprisingly light and there was a button on it that allowed me to shrink it to whatever size was convenient for carrying. I grinned as I pulled out the matching golden tights and leg/arm guards.

In the next box was a beautiful white/gold Greek dress that I could wear casually when I wasn't in battle mode

I smiled happily as I folded the dress into my bag and shrunk the armor to fit as well

I smiled happily as I folded the dress into my bag and shrunk the armor to fit as well. The next box contained a beautiful golden shield and the fourth box contained an stunning gold arm cuff that when I pressed it turned into a deadly sword. There was a note attached to the last gift that explained the gifts; along with the necklace I had gotten earlier were all magically enhanced to never wear or tear and keyed specifically to me, meaning that it would be impossible to lose them, which was good since i wasn't always the best at keeping everything in one place.

Once I had everything packed up, I hurried over to Percy's cabin and gave our secret knock - yes we had come up with one!

"Going somewhere?" We heard a voice say from behind us.