Chapter Twenty Seven

(Trigger warning - this chapter is going to have mentions of abuse and sexual assault so just a heads up in case anyone needs to excuse themselves from this chapter - also again there is going to be a long playlist of songs in this chapter since I wanted to do my best to help you guys visualize an actual concert so hopefully you like it!"

Thalia's POV

I peered out from behind the stage wing and watched as everyone started filing into their seats. I gazed up at my special box and grinned as I saw my guests filing into their seats all dressed in their disguises.

""20 minutes before we are live!" One of my dancers informed me. I turned around and rushed off to my dressing room to retouch up my makeup

*Short Time Skip*

"How are you all doing tonight!" I shouted into my mic as the band gave me a drum roll. I grinned at the cheering audience. "Ok, before we begin, I wanted to remind everyone that all the proceeds from this show will be going to support foster homes and orphanages around the world so please donate whatever you can! Also if you haven't already read my press when I first released these two albums, I'll be performing tonight; I just wanted to say in advance that you will basically be going on an emotionally journey with me. I wrote these songs about my own personal life and they ended up turning into a diary of sorts and just a warning some of the images and screen shots you are about to see may be triggering to people but I figured it was time I shared with you my life story as I know I have been pretty tight lipped about it in the past - lastly as this is a charity event, I've got a 3-part surprise planned that I hope we get to see all of since as you will see soon; each stage depends on how the previous one goes. I promise it will make sense soon enough! And without further ado! Let's get started!" I said as the lights dimmed and my dancers rushed silently on stage with their little buddies from the foster home (who as I had planned out; were all dressed as their favorite superheroes, not knowing that I had invited them to the show.)

As I sang the first song with the help of my singer friend MAX; I watched the screen as images of all the kids from the foster home began to flash across it. I had asked my dancers to record as much of their time with them as possible so that I could make a bunch of collages for the show. I had started out the video by saying the home was unfortunately closing down.

(Team - Noah Cyrus and max schnieder)

(Imagine the dancers doing this choreography with the kids - but also remember they are dressed as the superheroes so ya know the song is also referring to them.)

"Let's all give a round of applause for my awesome little buddies!" I said once the song had ended. I gathered them all in front of me on stage as everyone cheered. "So as promised, step one of my 3-part surprise!" I said as I ushered all my dancers over as well. "Now not many of you know this, but I was also in a foster home for five years; in fact the same place where you all stay!" I told the kids. "I unfortunately didn't get placed in a very good home, and I'm sure now that it's closing, you all might be a little worried about what's going to happen to you," the kids all nodded. "Well, when I heard the news, I couldn't just sit back and do nothing, so I might have made a few calls. My friends here, the ones you have been working with for the past month in preparation for the show, well you see, when they met you they all fell in love with you and we talked about it and they all want to adopt you!" I said with a grin. I heard several awwws from the crowd. "Now, I want to make it very clear to everyone that none of you have to say yes! There's no pressure being put on anyone here. If you feel at all uncomfortable or..." I didn't even get the sentence out before I found myself being tackled by a pile of children. The crowd laughed as they watched me disappear.