The scare

Me and Grayson had to go back to the mansion before bats got back so when we got there we ran down to the batcave and got on our normal outfits we ran up to Grayson's room we listened as Bruce tolled Alfred about how The jokers girl missing and he wouldn't stop looking for her I started to feel bad and Grayson noticed and asked "what's wrong." I chuckled "do you not hear them down there?!? I'm the jokers girl." he glared at me and said "no your my girl! Got it!" I backed away with my back against the door "ok I got it." when he turned around I turned the door knob and ran out as fast as I could I got to the stairs and jumped down once I got down I looked up and Grayson was right there behind me I ran over to Bruce and hid behind him Grayson ran up to Bruce and said "MOVE BRUCE!" He glanced back to me and looked back at Grayson and said "let me talk to her dick." he growled and said "fine Alfred tell me when there done." he walked up to his room and slammed the door behind him I was still behind Bruce and still scared half to death he turned around to me and said "you've been in the mansion for a while now and I still haven't gotten to know you." I was still terrified so I didn't say anything to him I just looked at the ground and mumbled "I'm the jokers girl." he said "I'm sorry I don't think I understood you could you repeat yourself." I rolled my eyes and said "do I have to repeat myself?" He chuckled and said "well it would be nice if you do." I said "ok well I said that Im the jokers girl........ surprise!" He took my arm and said "come on." he lead my out the door and to an ally and pulled out his phone and called someone and said "come to the ally on 78th street." he hung up and hid behind a dumpster and said "you just stay until you clown prince gets here I sat on the ground and said "Ya know Grayson can be a bit mean." "Ya he can" I chuckled "but I guess that's why I like him." Bruce looked back at me he seemed confused "so you like Grayson?" I said "hummm I guess he's ok." he said "well he can be rued at times but you get use to him." "Ha Ya sure ya do." after I said that the joker walked out of the darkness I jumped up and ran as fast as I could over to him he hugged me too He said "I missed you babe." I hugged him tighter and said "I missed you more mista j!" He put his arm around me and we started walking back to my place once we got their I unlocked my door and we went in I said "ok j I need some sleep so I'm going to get on my pajamas and go to bed ok" he nodded and turned on the tv I walked to my room and picked out my pajamas I put them on and walked over to me bed I moved the blankets over so I could slip in bed not long after I was in bed I was half asleep the tv turned off and my bedroom door creeped opened I acted like I was asleep I peeked it was just joker he took off his jacket and hung it up on the closet door knob hen he took off his shoes then his tie then he unbuttoned his top he was warring pants and socks and that was it he jumped up on my bed and walked in the spaces beside of me he got behind me lied down and covered up. He placed his arm around me and fell asleep. the next day I woke up to a noisy banging on my fount door joker wasn't in bed anymore I just hopped up and screamed "WHO THE HELL IS IT!" "ITS THE RIDDLER OPEN UP!" I got up and walked to the living room there was a note on the coffee table it said dear jade I had to run out for a bit be back soon love your mistaj. I hid the note in my dresser and answered the door he pushed me and said "I should kill you for what you did with night wing." he pulled out a knife and cut my eye it hurt like hell and it was bleeding "agh STUPID!" I shoved him down and pulled out my knife I sat on him and healed down his hands and sliced my initial on his arm and said don't come back here again he ran out my door I slammed it shut and locked it my hand was over my eye because he cut it I ran to the bathroom and uncovered my eye it was a bloody mess. I cleaned off all the blood and it was gonna be a big scare across my eye once it healed. I herd a knock on the door "its me babe!" I ran to the door and opened it he said "who did that to you?" I said "well no one did, I fell and my eye got cut." He looked like he didn't trust me but then he just said "ok." He took off his jacket and sat it on the couch he sat down and patted the seat beside of him and I sat down he put his arm around me and I leaned on him.