JUST RUN!

Once we got out of the store I heard a voice it whispered "hey jade come here." I looked back no one was there I said "hey meet me in Gotham park ok?" "Ok." I walked back to the store I sat on the bench I was thinking about joker I missed him so much! I was daydreaming and the voice said "Ya lost in a thought or something?" I looked beside me it was two face "umm actually I was just daydreaming." he nodded "Ya you look different it's a good different but it's not the same." "Ya I know." he looked like he was terrified he put his arm in front of me and screamed "leave her alone dude! she's one of us now!" A man with a red and blue outfit came down his hair was black, he was kinda pale, with beautiful blue eyes. Suddenly his eyes became red and shot a lazar at two faces feet and said "shut up Harvey." he looked over at me and said "jade right?" I was confused about what was going on but I said "ye.... yeah." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up and said "tell two face bye." I jerked back "let me got bitch!" He picked me up and said "sorry but I've been told to take you to nightwing." I balled my hand into a fist, pulled my arm back and through a punch. He laughed "that only works if you had some kryptonite!" I said "if you let me go I can be your new kryptonite." I didn't wanna be but I can't be taken prisoner he stopped flying and said "like I want you in my life that's why all these people are so mad at each other in not getting any more involved with this than what I already am." "just let me go than, trust me I will get away from you but you have to choose the easy way and than there's my way..." he didn't say anything he was mad at me I said "ok but just so you know you had a chance." I turned around to him and said "so my way I guess?!?" "Sure try your best." I just leaned up to him and kiss him he liked it he lowered to the ground and said "fine go no some place" "wait where is my mista j?!?!" He said "the old house at the end of the road." "k thanks superman." he looked back he was blushing "Ya know what your my kryptonite." "Ha like you mean it." when I looked back he was gone. I started walking to the old house it was a bit dusty I couldn't go through the door they would catch me to soon I looked up a window was open I climbed up to it and peeked in, now they have joker and riddler they were both tied up back to back in the middle of the room I knew it would be a trap so I found a new way to go another window it was locked but I busted it with a punch my hand was bleeding but I didn't even care I creeped in no one was in this room so I went over to the door and opened it enough to see out of it I saw nightwing he was saying "what's talking superman so long?" I backed up only to feel a hand go over my mouth and pull me back into the room. he let me fall to the ground and ran to close and lock the door and turned to me then said "are you crazy?!?" I laughed "of course!" "Oh that's why you came to get the joker." "you are correct." I stood up and dusted myself off so bye I walked to the door and right before I unlocked it I heard nightwing "check that room we have to find him now!" I backed away I bumped into him he's taller than me so ya know just gotta look up. he whispered "we can sneak to the other room through that vent." He pointed to a little vent "ok let's go." I walked over to it and kicked it down and started crawling in it I finally got to the other end and saw nightwing's shoes he was standing right there he said "you awake joker?" "Ya so let me go before she comes to beat the shit out of you she will win she always does!" Grayson slapped joker across the face and said "than let her try to win." he spit blood on the floor and looked saw me in the vent and chuckled "Grayson you don't have a chance." he just walked out of the room and closed the door I punched the vent down and crawled into the room i was almost crying I untied him "mista j they tore you up pretty bad." He just hugged me I hugged him too once he let me go I saw the riddler behind him I turned around to the dude that helped me find my mista j and said "hey can you go untie the riddler." joker frowned "ya go untie jades other man." I looked at the floor and mumbled "he's the one who hurt me though." joker looked at me and said with a rued tone "what was that?" I looked at him and scream "he's the one how hurt me!!" J but his hand over my mouth and said "oh no." Riddler stood up and said "out the window now!" We ran to the window joker just smashed it open he jumped then I did he caught me then riddler the last dude said "I can't go. you guys just run!"