Namjoon

Carolina POV - After Jimin left I broke down into tears. Something just didn't feel right, nothing felt right. There was a knock on the door like 10 minutes later. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled. The door nob started to rattle, and just as I was about to run upstairs, a huge headache hit me. It felt like a rock hit me. I fell to the ground, this handsome man opened the door, and I started to black out a little. "CAROLINA!" He yelled. I felt him pick me up, but I was too weak to respond or to fight back. He carried me upstairs, and laid me in bed. He comes around me, and reaches over my body. "Please don't." I said crying a little. He said "Your okay, don't worry, your safe with me." He grabs my shoulders and puts a pillow behind my back. I felt like I was going to get sick, and he put a trash can right next to me. He grab a pill bottle out of his pocket. He gave me a pill. "Take this! And sleep!" He said. I had the pill in my hand. And I started to fade. "Fuck I forgot water." He said. He started to run out of the bedroom. My headache got so bad, I drop the pill, and blacked out.

SOME HOURS LATER.

I open my eyes, my headache was gone. I put my hand over my head because I felt something warm on my head. The Man from earlier sat next to me in a chair. "Your up" he smiled. He took the warm cloth off my head. He was so handsome, I couldn't stop looking at him. He had the nicest dimples. I reached my hand out to his face, to trace his dimples, he let me. "Your face is so beautiful." I said. He smiled again "Thank you, Feeling better?" He said. I started to sit up, and said "Yeah" looking at him nervously. "You have to remember to take your pills!, I don't want to see anything happen to you." He said. He reached in his pocket, and took out a rose gold cell phone. "This should help keep you on schedule." I smiled when he showed the phone to me. But as I started to reach for it, he pulled it away in a teasing way. "But first I want to make a deal with you. You do your chores, and I will give you the phone. You do not have to clean our rooms...just basic chores, dinner would be nice some nights but not every night." He said with a smirk. I didn't want to say yes because I'm not like this. But I wanted the phone so I agreed and took the phone. He got up from the chair, and put the chair back where it used to be. "Dinner is at 6, it's 4 right now, dress nice, you will meet the rest of the guys tonight!" He said. As he walks out, I yell "DUDE" he walks back in. "Yes?" He said smiling and swinging his head in my room from the door way. "I forgot what's your name?" I said. "Namjoon." He said smiling again. "Nice to meet you Namjoon." I said. "Nice to meet you too Carolina" he smiled and walked out of the room. I waited till I heard the front door close, and I started to scream into my pillow out of embarrassment, and I couldn't stop blushing.