The long trip

Carolina POV - After the long day yesterday of being locked in the house, I heard a soft knock at the bed room door. "Yes?" I said. "Who's ready to go to the beach?" I hear Tae said. "I AM!" I yelled back. He walked in. "You haven't packed yet?" He said looking around. I pointed at my bags, he walked over to them and picked them up "let's go!" He said. "Wait we are going now?" I said confused and surprised. "Yeah I wanted to get you there a day earlier, so you can settle in. The guys will get there tomorrow. And leave the next day, we have the weekend together on the island when they leave, and after we are done working." I smiled and got out of bed, and put on shoes, grab my backpack, and follow Tae out of the house. We walked to the front yard and a limo was waiting for us, with the doors open. I felt like I was in a dream, I can't believe I'm doing this with V!....I thought to myself. When I got settled into the limo, Tae and I didn't talk. I just kept thinking why did I get so excited and why did I think in my head "I can't wait to go on this trip with V!" I ignored it.

THE AIRPLANE

Once we made it on the airplane. Tae sat next to me and I took a deep breath in and build up the courage and said "Did those pill effect my memory?" Tae sallowed hard and said "Yes." Looking out the window as we were taking off. "Can you tell me what happened?" I said still looking at Tae. Tae took off his sun glasses, and finally looked at me and took my hands. "So, the reason why you are with us right now is because your Dad owes us a large amount of money. He is one of the mangers of the venue that we performed at. He failed to make the deadline date, so we had a choice, either to take him to court, or to keep you. He was too embarrassed to go to court, so he chose you, because his exact words were "She's strong, She's brave, and She knows how to handle herself." So as you were walking back to the car from the store, these people picked up. And somehow knocked you out. You went to a huge distribution center, of people that are in the same situation. We had two people that were in the same situation, and we picked you to deal with. The other girl we have no idea what happened to her. We just know they wiped your pass memory, and the pills help that too. So your parents are still alive. I'm not sure how your dad is doing on paying our company back, but if anyone finds out about this we would be ruined....financially, BTS would just be ruined, and we would all go to jail...I don't agree with this what so ever, it's our management company and I can't explain to you how much I tired to convince the guys but it was 4 against 3." Tae let a huge breath out, and looked relieved to tell me. "So your saying my parents are still alive and gave me up?" I said in full tears. I punched the back of the airplane sit. We were the only two on the plane (except the pilot) "Fuck Fuck Fuck!" I scream, Tae grab my hand. And I fell into his chest crying. He picked up my head, and started to wipe the tears off my face. "So Carolina is not even my real name? What is my real name?, and who the fuck voted yes, because I fucking hate them, and I fucking hate my Dad, and my family for this, what the actual fuck."I yelled and scream again. Tae hugged me tighter as I sob into his arms. "Maybe I'm better off taking those pills." I said to him "No, your not talking them it's not right." He said. I sob again as our plane landed.