One Final Goodbye

Carolina pov - I went next door, and Namjoon let me in by surprise. I was a little nervous seeing him considering the last time I saw him he basically locked me away. "Follow me" He said. I did and we went to the deck outside. All the boys were sitting there, just staring at me. Tae gave me a little smile. He walked over to me, and pulled a chair out for me. I sat down, and Namjoon, comes over and says "You leave tomorrow." I said "Oh?" He then smirked at me and said "We know you stop taking your pills." My eyes widened and Tae didn't look at me. "But we know that you and Tae love each other, so we are going to do everything in our power to get you guys back together, there won't be any promises but we will try to make it happen." He said grabbing my hands. I started to tear up, and Tae walked over to me and hugged me. "I love you Molly." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too." The boys all said "Aww." And Namjoon cuts the silents and says "You leave at 12am." Tae and I broke the hug and we both said "What?" At the same time. Namjoon walked out with the rest of the boys. And Tae kissed me and said "I guess we just have to make this count." He hugged me tight and picked me up. We walked out of the house into my little house across the way. He opened the door, and carried me up to my bed room. We made out for a while, and he started to finger me. I stop him, and he looked at me confused. I look him in his eyes and said "Go down on me" Tae smirked, and said "Go down on me what?" "Please?" I said. "Please what?" He said smirking "Daddy please." He then sat up, pulled my pants off and started to kiss my vagina with my underwear on. And finally yanked it off with his teeth, and started to eat me out. I started to moan like crazy as his tongue went around and around. I looked down at him, and he was looking up at me. And he closed his eyes again, and put 2 fingers in me. I couldn't stop moaning and finally came. He looked up at me again, and soon kissed me. He then went to my boobs and left a little hickeys around them, and started to kiss me again. "Stand up." I said. He did, and I rolled off the bed, and got on my knees. I unzip his pants, and pull down his underwear, and started to suck his dick. His head rolled back the deeper and faster I went. He then grab my head, and started to control me, and he stop. He then picked me up, and slammed me on my bed. And shoved his dick inside of me. He went in and out fast. And I grab on to his back. He flip me around, and stuck his dick in me. He pulled my hair back, and started to kiss my neck. We were both a moaning mess and he finally pulled out and came all over my ass. We both end up falling down. He gets up to grab a towel, but I got up, and pulled him into the shower with me.

After a hour long shower

Tae and I just laid in my bed and napped for a little while. We were both cuddling , and he pulled me in closer. "I can go for McDonalds." I said looking up at him. He picks up his phone and looked at the time. I look over his shoulder at his phone, It was 5pm.  He gets up, kissed me on the forehead "I will be back." When he left I remember the journal they gave me the first day to write my experience down. So I grab a pen, and started to write...

An hour later

Tae came walking in my room with McDonalds, him and I sat on my bed eating Big Macs and fries. It was quiet because we knew it was almost time. After we were done eating, he pulled me in tight. We started to kissing  but we were interrupted by Namjoon. "It's time." He said. "But I don't leave until 12?" I said looking at Tae, and Namjoon. "Five hours before you leave you need to take this pill, it's going to put you asleep, until they come and give you a shot, to forget. But you need to be asleep when they come." Namjoon said looking at Tae starting to tear up. I stared to tear up too. "But what about that other girl, at the beginning, she didn't?" I said with hope "She was going to pay off other debt." I started to cry again. Namjoon gave me the pill and said "I know, I'm sorry, I just have a job, and this is what we have to do." And he walked out. I looked at Tae, and he nodded his head at me. I took the pill. Tae pulled me in close to him, and I said to him. "I love you." Tae whispered in my ear "This is not the end, I will fight to have you." I said to him again "I love you." "I love you too Molly." He said then kissed my forehead. And I fell asleep.