Alone?

Carolina POV - When all the guys left, it was kinda boring. There was like nothing to do. Before they left, Namjoon gave me all these rules. I can't leave the house, if someone knocks on the door let it be, do not explore the house, leave everything the way it is, and stay in my house. But as I sat on the couch, the more and more I wanted to explore there huge house. I decided to explore mine for a while, first I went to the living room, then the kitchen, then I went upstairs to the bedroom. I started to look around, and I decided to look in the drawers. And I find this little tiny piece of paper in the back of the drawer. I took it out, and started to unfold it. In little tiny writing it said "Stop Pills." I kinda ignored it, and I started to walk down stairs, and the headache started, I tried to ignore it but I didn't stop. I went into the kitchen cabinet to grab my pills, they were gone. I was looking everywhere, and I still couldn't find them. I finally grab my phone out and was about to text Namjoon, but then I remembered what Tae said about not telling them. I texted Tae "I can't find my pills and my head is killing me." Five minutes later he texted me back "I have them, go in the house, in my room I have Advil in my bathroom cabinet, and we won't be home till 3am." 3am I thought to myself, I had the whole night. I went upstairs fast and grabbed my bathing suit, and ran back down the stairs. I walked out of the house and into the boys house. I looked at the time it was 7pm, I started to look for Tae room, and finally found it, I walked in. His room was pretty neat, there were a few clothes in the ground, I walked into his bathroom, and grabbed one Advil and I walked back to the kitchen. I grab a glass, and filled it with water and took the pill. I cleaned the glass and put it back in the same spot. I started to explore there huge house. I went into every room, and I noticed that in someone's room their computer was open. I really wanted to look up BTS online, considering I have no access to the internet. Before I went on, I thought this is wrong of me. And decide not to do it, I ended up getting changed to go swimming in V's room. Before I went swimming, I passed the room again. I took a deep breath, and went into the room. I sat down in his chair, and went to Google, and type in "BTS" all the boys pop up on the screen. There were millions of pictures of them. They looked really different. I then looked up "What is BTS?." And I started to read who they there, and gasped. "There a Kpop group....nooooo!" I said under my breath. I was really surprise, but at the same time I felt sad because Namjoon lied to me. I trusted them I thought, and thought to myself what else are these guys lying to me about. I looked up each member one by one. One member that did catch my eye was Tae. His stage name was V. He looked very cute, and I couldn't stop looking at pictures of him. Then I went to YouTube, and looked up BTS, and there music videos pop up. I clicked on the song "Butter" I couldn't believe how calm they all looked, especially Jimin. Jungkook also caught my eye too, I started to look up his name, while listening to other songs of theres. "Looking for something?" I jumped, and turned my head to the side slowly. Jungkook was staring right at me.