Elephant

Carolina pov - On Saturday, Tae and I slept for most of the day, binged watched many movies, cuddle, and made out. We ate junk food, and at night we went for a little walk, and sat on the beach, and watched the sunset. As we were watching the sun set, he looked down at me. He looked kinda sad, but happy at the same time. "What's wrong?" I asked. His eyes teared up a little, and said "You leave Tuesday." He said bluntly. I turned my head to the ocean. "But we can still text right?, Or visit each other?" I said, not even wanting to look at him. "No" He said. Tears rush down my face and his face. "Why?" I said not looking at him. "You have your memory wiped again, and forget all of this happened. And go back to your normal life." He said not looking at me. "But what if I don't want to go back to my normal life...I want you Tae." I said and rest my head on his shoulder knowing I could not do anything about it. "But hey, you stop taking those pills maybe they have some effects." He said crying. "I want to be with you Tae." I said to him looking up at him. He just stared out at the ocean, and didn't say anything for a while. "So I'm never going to remember this happening?" I said. Tae finally turned me around and said "Molly Frank, if we ever cross path ever again, I will try my best to win you back, in all my power. I love you, and I want to be with you too, but right now it can't happen, but one day it will, I promise you." I smiled, and cried again and looked up at him and said "Kim Taehyung I love you too." We kissed and turned around and looked back at the ocean. I look back up at him sniffling "You promise you will find me?" He put out his pinky, and we both pinky promise.
He then stood up, and picked me up, I looked up at him. "Hey we will have tonight, and tomorrow together, let's make it count!" He kissed me on my forehead and put me down. We walk back to the house, and walk towards his room.

Tae pov - As Molly slept, I just trace circles on her back. I can't believe I am in love with this girl. I start to cry a little because I didn't know I could love someone this much. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. I loved everything about her, and even her little snoring. From all the girls I have been with, she is the one and I know. When Namjoon texted me yesterday about "Carolina leaving Tuesday." I cried in my bathroom for a bit before coming back out. I had to tell her and I didn't know when. I got up to get a glass of water. As I was getting the water, I stared out the window, and could see both of us outside on the beach having fun. I cried again, and walked back to bed. I look down at Molly in bed. Her eyes are puffy, and red. But she looked so peaceful sleeping. I got into bed, and pulled her in tight and kissed her on the cheek and soon fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

Tae pov - I woke up to my surprise, that Molly wasn't in my arms. I got out of bed, and walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up before going to the kitchen. When I was all done, I walk to the kitchen. There was eggs and bacon sitting there, and a note. I picked it up and it said.

I am taking a little morning swim. Join me after You eat.
Love you,
Molly

I took the note, and brought it to my room and put it in one of my bags. And walked back to the kitchen, and looked out the window and saw her swimming and having fun. I smiled, and went to go eat breakfast.

Carolina pov - As I was swimming, I had this great idea. I knew I wouldn't be allowed to keep anything. But I ran out of the water and into the house. "Good morning beautiful." Tae said while eating. I smiled at him. "It's really good!" He said. "Tae I have an idea, but you would have to buy it today." I said smiling at him. He sallowed and said "What is it?" "A Polaroid camera!" He looked up at me, "You won't be able to keep pictures." He said sadly. "But you can! Please!!!!" I said. He got up, and grab his keys and slip on his sandals. "I will be back in an hour." I ran over to him before he left, and kiss him. "Thank you." I said. And he walked out. I started to clean the dishes and I had an idea. I ran to the computer, and looked up "How to do a Stick-and-Poke." After a good 10 minutes of research, and 30 minutes of pain. I put two dots on my upper arm. I smiled down at it and pitched it together creating an elephant. I cleaned everything up, and Tae came in with the camera. I took it and put it together. I looked at him while he was zone out starting at me. "Okay our first picture!, Tae make an elephant!" He pinched part of his arm, I rolled up my sleeve and did the same. He looked at me in disbelief, "How?" He said. "That for me to worry about." He brushed it off thinking it was just pen. We then put our arms out, and he pinched mine. And I took a picture. We look at it and both laughed and teared up knowing this will be one of our last days together. I look back up to him "It's permitted." I said smiling "What!" He said shocked and angry. He grab my arm, and tried to wipe it off, it wouldn't come off. And it just became red. "Why?" He said. "Even if I don't remember you when I go back, I will always have a peace of you." I said tears in my eyes. He kissed me, and we both made our way to the couch.