Punishment and Lies

Tae POV - I started to punch Jungkook repeatedly over and over. He got up, and punched me across the face. We both yelled at each other. And we both went  for a punch the same time. And someone slammed something really loud. We both stop, blood was dripping down Jungkook's face. I definitely had a bloody nose. Namjoon walks over and said "Carolina go home." She has tears rushing down her face, and her face was clearly a mess. Namjoon can even see it, but the carelessness on his face scared me more. Carolina walked out. He walked over to Jungkook and I. He walks over to me and says "What's your problem?" "Ever since Carolina came to the house, everyone's been all over her trying to fuck her, she's only 18." I said. Namjoon looks over to Jungkook "Why was she in the house?" He said. "I don't know, I saw her wondering, and she wanted to do it as much as I did." Jungkook said panicked. Namjoon sighed and walked out the room. I grabbed Jungkook by the top of his shirt. "If I ever see her face like that again, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you." I pushed him to the ground. "And put your fucking pants on." And walked out the door. Jungkook yelled back at me "The only reason your like this towards her because you like her, and can't get her!" I ignored him and walked to my room knowing that what he said was some what true.

Carolina POV - I ran home. I was scared what was going to happen. I ran to my bathroom fast and wiped off my face. I went on my phone fast. And check the time, it was 12am. The first thing I did was delete snap. I heard the door open downstairs and rushed out of the bathroom and rushed downstairs. Namjoon and Tae stood there. "So what the hell, I gave you rules and you broke them. You deserve what Jungkook did to you." Namjoon said. Tae was just about to go off on him. But I got up close to Namjoon "What the fuck Is wrong with you, I thought you were different but now I'm actually seeing the true side of you. You think I'm a fucking object, and it was my fault that Jungkook put his fucking dick in my mouth. I didn't have a fucking choice. Yeah I know I went with it and I kinda wanted it too, but fuck you for thinking that. Fuck you, fuck you for lying to me, fuck you for everything!" I started yelling at the top of my lungs and having a panic attack. "Go to you room now!" Namjoon said. "No!" I yelled "GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM." Namjoon yelled at the top of his lungs."NO!" I screamed back at him. Namjoon walked over to me and picked me up. I started to squirm in his arms. I tried to get out of his arms but I couldn't. I tried to punch him, kick him, even bite him but I couldn't. I tried screaming, Tae followed and looked so hurt but he did nothing but watched. I felt so betrayed in that moment. We got into my room, and he threw me on my bed. "Have fun staying in your room for 3 days bitch." He said. I flip him off, and he walked out of my room and slammed the door. I heard the door lock. I cried, and couldn't stop crying. I couldn't do anything. I felt hopeless, lonely, and I felt like shit because I was being lied too. I look for my phone, and realize I forgot it down stairs. I cried, and couldn't stop crying. After a while I was just staring at the wall shaking because I don't know what they are going to do to me. And somehow after that long night I went to sleep.