Jimin

Carolina POV - I knew Jimin was the only one in the house. He gets up from the table he was sitting at and walked up to me. I got nervous, and started to blush a little. He pushed my hair behind my ear with his fingers. I started to shake a little. He looks down at me and said "No Good Morning back?" I shook out of it and said "I'm sorry, Good Morning!" He smirked and walked away from me. "I'm home today, if you need anything my room is down the hall to the left." He said walking away. "Thank you." I said awkwardly. He didn't say a word. I took a huge deep breath and started to clean. As I started to clean, I started to look around and I noticed the name BTS on the wall underneath a picture of all the guys. "Hmmm" I said with my curiosity growing. I took out my phone quickly, and put BTS down in notes, and put my phone away. As I was cleaning, I find a CD player, and I put music on from a CD I found. A song came on that sounded really familiar, and I started to hum to the song as I started to clean. "I really like this song, a lot." I thought. And I grab the album, and looked at the Album cover. "Love Yourself: Tear?" I said to my self. I heard Jimin start to walk back in the room and I put down the album and started to clean again. He just went into the kitchen to grab a snack and walked away, and I went back to cleaning

AFTER A HOUR OF CLEANING.

I was finally almost done, I was putting dishes away. And then a plate slip out of my hand. "Shit!" I said. Jimin comes running in, and stop when he noticed all I did was drop a dish. "I'm sorry I said! I will clean it!!" I bend down to start to pick up parts of the plate that has broke. Then all of a sudden I feel a hand grab my neck, I drop the plate and Jimin spins me around to face him. "You think I'm going to be sympathetic for you? Just because the other guys are are not here?" He said. I swallowed hard. "Dropping plates, playing music that is not your music to play?" He said starting angrily in my eyes, and digging his fingers deeper in my neck. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" I snap at him. I turned around quickly and forcefully to loosen Jimin grip on my neck. But before I can even do that Jimin pulled my hair, and turned me around. "You have so much fucking attitude, you fucking bitch, it never stops with you." He said. "Fuck you" I said, and I spit on him. Jimin eyes grew dark. At that moment I felt weak and I knew I fucked up. Jimin picked me up, while covering my mouth, and started to drag me. I tired to fight and he just held me tighter at the point it hurt. He dragged me down the hallway and into his room as I squirmed. He threw me on his bed, and got on top of me and smirked as he had me pinned. The part that made me upset with myself is I just let him do it. He grabbed my arms and started to tie each arm to the bed post. "You will learn not to disrespect me, you are going to begging for me. At a point you will be obedient and do as your told" He said smirking. I was nervous, I didn't know what he was going to do. After he tied me up, he pulled my pants off, and my underwear off. I felt so embarrassed, and vulnerable. He started to tie my feet the the bed post. He got on top of me, and ripped my shirt off, and started to squeeze my boobs hard. He started to kiss my neck too. I was trying to stay strong and not give in. He saw me trying to fight, and smirk at me. He started to kiss my boobs, his kisses started getting lower, lower and lower. He then started to eat me out. I couldn't move at all. He stopped for a second. He got out of bed and grab his tie from the dresser and stuffed it in my mouth. And proceeded to eat me out, I couldn't stop moaning. I was in so much pleasure. And right before I was about to cum. He stop. I looked at him, and he smirk at me, and walked out of his room and left me here.

COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER

Jimin walks back in, "I can keep you here all night." He said as he started to rub my leg up and down. I end up spitting the tie out of my mouth. "How, the guys are going to know." He grabs the tie and started to tie it around my mouth "they wouldn't be here tonight." He grabs another tie and blindfolded me. Chills went up and down my body. I was shivering. As he touched my whole body slowly. Then I heard a belt snap. I sallowed hard, very hard. He started to rub the belt on my legs. And he hit my leg as hard as he could. I started to moan in pain and pleasure. He hit me a couple more times in different spots on my body. Then I heard him throw the belt on the ground. He un-tied my mouth, and whispered in my ear "Who's a little slut?" I said "Not me." I said being a little brat. He grabs my chin and squeezes it hard to look at him and said "WHOS A LITTLE SLUT?." "I AM" I yell back. He smashed his lips into mine and we made out for a while,  as he rub his body against me, and grinding his hips into mine. Then I heard him take his pants off, and right before he was about to go inside of me. I heard a door open, and noise in the kitchen "Shit, Shit, Shit." Jimin said. I heard him pull his pants up, and he started to un-tie me fast. I heard two guys talking to each other and walking down the hall. "Act like you're cleaning my bathroom, and throw one of my shirts on and hide your shirt In my closet." He said panicking. I was finally free, and he put on a shirt and ran out of his room. I got dressed fast and put on Jimin's Shirt. I went to the mirror, and as I was pulling my pants up, there were bruises all around my upper thigh. And I pulled my pants up fast. All I knew was I wanted to do it again.