Suga

Carolina POV - After I got into the bath suit I looked into the mirror. I liked it on me, but the problem was I needed someone to tie the back. The only one who I felt comfortable with was Tae and Namjoon. I look and see if I have my phone, so I can text one of them, but forgot my phone at the table. I held my two straps up, and slowly walk out the door and ran into Suga I think. And I fell to ground, and my top falls off, I cover my chest quickly and Suga turns around quickly. His face turned red and he kept saying "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" And before he rushed down the hall I yelled to him "Hey, can you at lest help me tie the back?." He came back and had this eyes covered. "You can take your hand off your eyes" I said. He still kept his eyes covered, and walks behind me. And start to tie up my bathing suit. After he was done, he came around to the front of me "I'm sorry again!" He said his cheeks were red. I smiled and said "It's fine it happens to the best of us." And he said "Okay" and led me outside to the pool.

Suga POV - I had to admit Carolina is pretty. She's like perfect.  But I can't go for her, I just can't. As we were walking out the the pool, she was twirling around a little, and humming to one of our songs. I just let it be, I'm guessing she is a fan. I hate that we did this to her, but we had to. But I could tell her bias is Namjoon. I could just tell, the way she looks at him, and the way she acts around him. If she found out every she would be so upset,  and she wouldn't trust him or any of us at all. Damn I wouldn't trust us at all either. She would absolutely hate Namjoon. We made it outside, and she drop her towel on the ground and jump into the pool. I smiled a little, and felt really guilty.