Truth...?

Carolina POV - I woke up to the sound of my alarm. My eyes felt so puffy they were hard to open. I turned around in bed and looked to the side and kinda jump. I wasn't expecting Tae to be sitting in the chair next to my bed. I smiled a little because he said he was going to stay with me tonight but at the same time I was pissed at him. I was pissed at everyone who lived in this house. Tae woke up finally woke up, "Your finally awake, how are you." He said.  "How am I? What the fuck." I snapped at him. I got up, and walked over to him, and burst out into tears. "You guys lied to me! What are you trying to keep from me that is so secretive, why can't I have the internet, why can't I leave the house and why can't I have a fucking life, and why am I a fucking object in this house." Tae got up, and raised his voice "First of all your not a fucking object, I beat his fucking ass for saying that, the guys in this house are fucking pervs, and can't see the real you." I hugged Tae, and he hugged me back. We stood there for a while as I cried in his arms. He kissed my forehead softly. "Why did you guys lie, what is the truth?" I said."We are a kpop group, our name is BTS. The reason why we didn't want you to know or have access to the internet was because you can't tell anyone you are here." Tae said bluntly. I hugged Tae tighter and didn't say anything. "Your stuck in the house for a couple of days, I should be home by 3. One of the guy are going to come buy and make sure you take your pill." Tae said completely changing the subject. "Okay" I said. There was a long silents. Tae than lifted my head gently to face him, and looked me in the eyes. "Carolina, I don't care what you do but don't take the pills please, I will explain to you when I get back later, just don't take the pills please." Tae said begging. I didn't say anything but stared into this eyes. "I need a yes Carolina." He said. "Yes" I said. He got up and said "Okay I have to go, I will be back by 3 and I will bring you food, an actual good meal." He started to walk away. "TAE" I yelled. He stop and turned around. "Why are you telling me this? Why are you not just going along with the guys." I said. "Maybe because I actually see the real person in you, and your not an object and you deserve to know the truth." And he walked out the door.