Drowning

Carolina POV - I'm I really about to die?, I thought of myself, as I was trying to fight my way up to the top. I know how to swim, but it's like I forgot. I kept on fighting and fighting, nothing was working, and soon my body sort of relaxed, and I blacked out.
Dream: (I was standing on top of the diving board, I was scared to dive in. "Molly come on! Jump in!" A girl that looked familiar in the pool yelled. "You can do it sweetie!" A older women said who sat at the side of the pool  sun tanning and watching me. "I don't know!" I yelled "I'm scared" then all of a sudden someone pushed me in)
My body jerked up, I started to breath heavy and started to cough out water. Someone was patting my back and all seven guys were around me. I started to cry and hugged Namjoon that was crotched down next to me. He hugged me tight and I cried into his shoulder. "Wow give credit to the one who actually didn't save you." Jungkook said jealously, and walked back into the house. I was too terrified to even say anything, I was shaking thinking I almost died. "I want to go home." I cried into Namjoons arms, he said "Okay." He picked me up, and I wrap my arms around this neck. And he carries me to the guest house. As soon as we got to the front door, he puts me down and opens the door. I walk in and he follows me in, "You go take a shower, and I will stay down here to wait to see how your doing." I nodded and slowly walked upstairs. It took me a few minutes to build the courage to go and take a shower. After a long hot shower, I dry my hair off, and put on comfy clothes, and walk downstairs slowly. As I walked into the kitchen, all the guys were sitting around the kitchen table. I looked at Jungkook, and walked right over to him and hugged him tight and said "Thank you" he hugged me back, and didn't say a word. "So Carolina? We brought ice cream? Do you want to watch a movie?" Jhope said. I smiled and said "Yes!" We walked over to the tv, and we ended up watching the Conjuring. Jungkook, Jimin, and Jhope ended up sitting on the floor. I sat next to Namjoon, and Tae on the couch, and Suga and Jin sat on the other couch. After eating our bowls of ice cream everyone started to get comfortable. I laughed at the guys jumps during the movie, and I ended up resting my head on Namjoon's shoulder.