Chapter 1

I was at Hogwarts for my third year, with finally only this year and next year left. It was quidditch season, my favorite season of the year. 

After winning the Slytherin vs Hufflepuff quidditch match. Our quidditch team thought we should throw a big party in our Slytherin common room, for the last game of the season. One of my best friends, Pansy, was in our dorm with me. 

"Y/n, you actually have to wear a nice dress for this party." Pansy said while apply makeup on in the bathroom with the door wide open. 

I looked towards the bathroom door before rolling my eyes and letting out a groan. I mean usually I dress up for parties but no dresses. I began to look through my closet till I reached the back of it, finding a nice dress for once. 

(Your dress and heels)

As I got to the end of getting ready, Pansy had already walked downstairs to join the party, that had already begun

As I got to the end of getting ready, Pansy had already walked downstairs to join the party, that had already begun. I finally threw on these heels Pansy offered for me to wear for tonight before I finally walked down the stairs to the common room. As I got into the view of the Slytherin common room; people were either drinking, dancing, or sitting on our couches talking to others or just making up. 

I walked around looking for my friend group. As I passed the large group of people dancing, I saw them standing in a circle. It was never really that hard to find my friend group when Draco and Enzo were together. 

 I walked up to the group which contained Draco, Enzo, Pansy and Mattheo all standing in a circle. As I finally reached my way to them two of the boys all had their jaws wide open, looking me up and down. 

"Close your damn mouths you animals" I said while rolling my eyes at the two boys. Draco and Enzo shook it off and started to compliment me. 

I looked at Mattheo, who stood there silently giving me a dirty look. I was fairly close with the others beside Mattheo, there was just something about me that he apparently disliked very much. I only got into this friend group because I was best friends with Pansy, she wanted to drag me to be friends with hers because apparently, I didn't have any other friends. So, my guess that's why Mattheo didn't like me, I kind of intruded in their friend group.

 I snapped out of it and looked at what everyone was wearing. All three of the boys were in all black suits with the top three buttons undone. Pansy was wearing a black dress similar to mine, with velvet dark red heels. Our group was looking pretty damn good. 

After a few minutes of just talking, Enzo and Draco begged Pansy to go dance with them. Which left Mattheo and me just standing their awkwardly.  I looked back over to him. He looked right through me almost. He handed me his drink and went and grabbed himself a new one. Few seconds late he was back in front of me. I kind of thought he was going to walk away and never come back. 

"So" I looked down at my drink swishing it a little bit. 

"Don't" He replied fast looking over my head because of our height differences. 

My eyes tighten as all the angry came up from the way he has treated me for the past year. I looked back up at him with angier still rising in me. 

"Mattheo, what the hell is your problem with me? Huh, I've been nothing but nice to you since Pansy introduced me to you guys." I yelled over the music but also, so he knew I was mad now. 

He finally looked down at me with a smirk forming on his lips. 

"Don't smirk at me. I'm really pissed at you Mattheo" I stepped towards him pushing his chest with my hand. 

"You're really annoying, Y/N" Mattheo said with that smirk still on his dirty face. I rolled my eyes, walking away. 

I began to walk around the party looking for a familiar face anywhere in the crowd of people. Finally, I made it to the "dance floor", as I spotted Pansy, Enzo, and Draco all dancing still. I walked over to them, before I could even speak a word, Draco grabbed my hand, and we were dancing together.  

As we were dancing the song "The Hills" by The Weekend came on. Almost immediately every one of the "dance floor" was going crazy. So that's exactly what I did with Draco. Before I even got to enjoy the song, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd of dancing people. I looked up seeing Mattheo looking down at me with serious eyes. 

"You've come back for more?" I raised my eyebrow at him, while ripping my wrist out of his grip. Then putting my hands on my waist.

He rolled his eyes in response and bend down to my ear. 

"You know Y/N I only mess with you because of the things you do to me." 

(Word Count: 904)