Chapter 12

Going back for my second year while my boyfriend goes back for his last really sucks. Knowing that this is my last year to see the boys beside Enzo, everyday really was heartbreaking. 

We hauled onto the Hogwarts express sitting in a random compartment with the same people we sat with leaving my fourth year. They were all just talking about their summer and what they think this year would be like, while I had my head resting on the window keeping quiet. I was watching the rainy sceneries go by fast as the train moved. I feel someone grab my hand after a while, looking over to Mattheo still talking to the others as his thumb did circles on the back of my hand. 

We finally arrive at Hogwarts and walked into the dinning hall to eat and let the new first years get sorted in their house. Sitting at the Slytherin table with Mattheo and Draco on my sides and with Theo, Blaise, and Pansy in front of me. 

"Olivia how did you like staying with the Malfoys?" looking up at Theo who was still chewing while asking me the question.

"I actually really liked it this year" I look over at Mattheo thinking about all the fun things we did together ;).

We all went silent again continue to eat the amazing ass food they have out for us. We all finally went to our dorms and settled down. I walk down to the common room just to see Mattheo sitting there alone reading. I stop and take in how amazing he looked, his jaw line popping out more than ever with the color of the fire showing it, his fluffy brown hair looking so touchable. I could never get tired of looking at him. He noticed me and put his book down before patting the empty spot next to him. I walk over and sit down with my head on his shoulder grabbing his hand to play with.

"Why were you so quiet today? It's so unlike you darling" he looked down at me making me move my head off his shoulders. 

"I don't know just not really wanting to talk or scream over the others lately" I look away from him, remembering how all summer I could barely ever get a word out. 

"Well, I can make you do the screaming part" He grabbed my chin to force me to look at him. My eyes widened with those words. I quickly pulled myself over top of his lap with both of my legs on his sides. he picked us up taking us to his room before laying me down on his bed. He quickly pulled out his want to put a locking and silenced spell on his room. (You guys can imagine the rest ;))

After the great time we had I saw that it was already really late. I crawled under his covers not wanting to go back to my dorm this late. He soon followed my actions and got under the covers with me. I grab onto him before following into a deep sleep. 

(Word Count: 524)