Chapter 11

Soon the sun started to set, and we slowly made our way out of the pool and into the house. The group all decided to spend the night and stay up to watch movies. We all went separate ways to change out of our swimsuits, the girls went to my room to change while the boys did there thing. U girls all just got into some shorts and tank tops before heading downstairs to meet up with the boys in the living room. 

We get there seeing we are the first ones down, so we decide to put blankets and pillows everywhere. We claim our spots around the TV while the boys started to walk in. Luna had a love seat with Blaise, Pansy had a chair to herself, Miranda and Theo took 1 big couch while Mattheo and I claimed the other big couch. Then Draco and Enzo were stuck on the floor together like always. 

We all agreed to watch the two Grown Up movies. During the whole first movie we were laughing and talking like we had no problems in the world, it was one of the best feelings ever. After starting the second movie we started to quiet down but still laughing at the movie. I started to get tried so I cuddled up into Mattheo chest. 

After a while, I fell asleep into Mattheo chest felling safer than ever

After a while, I fell asleep into Mattheo chest felling safer than ever. I was still somewhat there hearing the movie and the others talking around Mattheo and me. I hear the movie end, and everyone started to move to go to sleep. I can feel Mattheo trying to shake me awake but ignoring it not walking to walk up the huge ass stairs they have in the manor. Mattheo finally gave up before picking me up and start walking up the stairs. I hear him open a door and place me on a bed. I opened my eyes looking around to see my room I have been staying in all summer. I turn over to see Mattheo walking out.

"Stay with me tonight please" he turned around to look at me as I was giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine just because of that damn face of your giving me" And with that he crawled into my bed with me, and we fell asleep in each other arms. 

(Word count: 412)