Chapter 20

After the party we all crashed around the house. It was around 8am when I wake up to everyone getting ready to leave. Draco, Theo, and Blaise had to get ready for work. Draco and Blaise worked somewhere in the Ministry of Magic, but I never really asked. 

Miranda and Theo would be leaving for their honeymoon, but Theo wanted to go to work before they leave. Theo was a professional quidditch players.  Miranda is planning to join an all-girl team after finishing Hogwarts. Both teams they play for are rivals which I find funny cause I know they will get mad at each during games against each other. 

For the rest of the school year Mattheo found an opening at Hogwarts because the professor had sadly passed. Dumbledore did promise me for Astronomy which I was pretty happy about. It was my favorite subject while I was at Hogwarts. Mattheo got Defense Against the Dark Arts which I think suits him well. He starts when the next school year is over which sucks because I'll be alone with our baby girl. 

We were sitting in the living room after everyone left going home or to work. All I kept thinking about was what should we name out baby girl. 

"Mattheo do you have any idea what you want to name her?"  I point to my stomach which has gotten bigger. I mean I did say I had names already picked out, but I wanted to hear if he had any good ones. 

"I actually do" He turned to me excitedly. I giggle on how happy he looked. 

"Ok what you got for her?" I rub my belly. 

"I was thinking Prim Jane Riddle" I looked at him shocked that it was the perfect name. I loved it. 

"Where did you get the name? I love it" I was happy it was the name. 

"I don't know I was up late the past nights thinking and I thought this one." 

"Well I think it's the one" I smile big at him before he pulled me into a hug. 

"Prim is one lucky little girl, she has the best dad ever." I pull away looking at him

"She's lucky with her mom too" He pulled me in for a kiss. 

(Word Count: 381)