Chapter 5

After a while of all of us just sitting there and talking, I started to get bored. I roll my eyes at a comment one of the boys made before rolling over to look at Mattheo who was still sitting up looking at everyone. 

 "What?" Mattheo felt my eyes on him and looked over at me. 

"I'm bored of them" I looked at everyone who were still all talking. Mattheo let out a soft chuckle looking at them then back to me.

"Hmm, what about I take you on date to Hogsmeade?" He tapped his chin trying to think of something. My eyes lit up. 

"Wow, the Mattheo riddle wants to take me on a date, I'm so honored" I put my head on my heart and look up at with smiling. He shook his head at me. 

 "Would you just go get ready and meet me here in an hour, or I'll leave without you" I sprung up from my seat and headed towards the stairs.  

After getting a shower and doing my makeup I look through my closet trying to find something cute but warm to wear since it's still snowing out. 

Grabbing the outfit but wanting a jacket I found a big flannel jacket in the bottom of my closet

Grabbing the outfit but wanting a jacket I found a big flannel jacket in the bottom of my closet. After putting it on it kind of smelt like Mattheo which did not bother me. I look at the time before walking downstairs to everyone gone beside Mattheo sitting on the couch looking quite hot as always. I look at his outfit liking it. 

He looks up at me up and down taking in how I look

He looks up at me up and down taking in how I look. I walk up to him and grab his hand.

 "Come on Riddle I have been waiting for you be ready gosh" He laughed at me, while I began to drag him out of the common room to the halls.

 "Yea ok, like I wasn't sitting waiting for your ass to come down" I look back him acting hurt which gives him a smirk on his face. 

(Word Count: 378)