Chapter 17

It was sadly almost the end the summer. Mattheo and I finally talked out what happened between us. We are good now, but I mean we'll never go back to the way we were before I told him. But I think that's a good thing, I've really got to see the real him this summer and I truly love him. 

What the worst part is that I decided to go back to Hogwarts and get done as much as I can before I have to leave. It's going to be weird without all the boys there. And not having Mattheo every step of the way as I get bigger. Which he definitely didn't like that idea.

I woke up to be in Mattheo's arm in my room at the Malfoy Manor. I snuggle up to him more waking him up a little bit. He moved to look down at me to give a kiss on my forehead. I smiled before looking up at him and kissing him on the lips. We pull away and I start to get up and ready for the long day we had in front of us. I look at the clock that read 11:00 am I walked over to my closet to find some of Mattheo sweatpants and a t-shirt of mine. 

"Woah, you're starting to get a bump darling" He looked at my stomach with the biggest smile while I started to get changed. 

I continue to get changed and walked over to Mattheo side of the bed. He rolled over lifting my shirt up to expose my very small bump. He gave it kisses before looking at me then back at my stomach. 

"I hope your a boy" He leaned and whispered on my stomach. 

I giggle before walking to the door and opening it up.

"You need to get up, we have a long day" I said standing at the doorway. 

"Fine I'm going" He threw the covers off of him with those words. 

I walked down stairs to the kitchen to join Draco and Narcissa. They were both making lunch while I went and sat at the table waiting for Mattheo to come down and join us. 

"Hello darling how did you and the baby sleep?" Narcissa turned around to look at me as she talked. 

"Wonderful thank you for asking" I gave her a smile before she turned around and continued. 

"Yea that's because Mattheo was in her bed" Draco turned around and smirked at me.

"Oh, shut it Draco your just jealous" I smirk back as I talked to him.

"Now why would I be jealous of you two?" At this point Narcissa also turned around to face me and Draco. 

"Because you have been single for way to fucking long now, also you did used to like me" As I said that Narcissa started to laugh as Draco just scoffed at me. 

"She got you on that one mate" I looked over to see Mattheo walking in to sit next to me with a smile on his face. 

After lunch was ready, we all sat down and enjoyed it. We chatted for a while till we all started to help cleaned up.

"Come on Mattheo we have to go now it's about to be 2" I look at him, holding out my hand for him to take me. We had a doctor appointment just to make sure our baby was growing okay so far. 

"Coming darling" he stood up from where he was sitting and walked over taking me hand. 

As approached to the doctor's office where my checkup would be. We went to the front lady and told her my last name and she told us would be a 5-minute wait. Mattheo and I went to sit down in the waiting room.

"So, love what do you think the baby will be" I looked up at him smiling. I shook my head knowing that will be the next appointment. After not answering he spoke again. 

"I'm hoping a boy so I can teach him quidditch" He smirked at his comment. 

"Would you shut up with your stupid comments" I looked at him. He laughed at me before we heard my name being called.

We both stood up walking to the back with the lady who called my name. She took us to the room they will look at me in and told me to sit down and get ready. I did as told and start to lay down. After a few someone knocked on the door before opening up to show another girl doctor. 

"Hi, I will be your doctor to look and make sure your baby is growing perfectly" She smiled as she started to set everything up.

"Great" I look over at Mattheo who grabbed my hand as he said it. I smile back rubbing his hand.

After a moment of silence, she started to do what she needed to do and looked up at us with a big smile on her face. 

"Look likes your baby is growing just right, I expect this to be a great pregnancy" She started to clean stuff up.

"That's bloody amazing" I looked over to Mattheo who was smiling at me already. 

She sat down in front of us writing everything down on paper and then told us when I need to be back for a checkup again. 

"Looks like your next appointment will in about 2 weeks to find out your baby's gender" She gave me an exciting smile. 

I sat up and looked over at Mattheo who was smiling like hell. 

We finally left and headed back to our home, The Malfoy Manor.

Everyone was here and we all ate and moved to the living room to just talk. 

"Y/N any news on the bady?" Miranda asked looking worried. 

"They are growing perfectly" I flashed a huge smile at her. 

"This baby is going to be spoiled" Pansy let out a laugh. 

(Word Count: 998)