Chapter 10

Most of my summer consist of Mattheo and I reading the Maze Runner series in his or my room, swimming with Mattheo and Draco and going to different places outside of the Malfoy Manor.

 Today was the day of the party, Draco invited Theo, Miranda, Pansy, Enzo, Blaise, and Luna over. I go to my room to get ready in a sage green bathing suit and throwing my hair into a bun. 

I grab my sunglasses before walking down the hall to Mattheo's room and knocking on the door

"Come in" I walk into him grabbing his sunglasses in his swimsuit. His swimsuit was actually about the same color as mine which made me laugh. You can really tell we are dating. 

"Why are we lowkey kind of matching?" He looked me up and down licking his lips before laughing

"At least people can tell we are dating" I shake my head before grabbing his hand to drag him downstairs after hearing the doorbell.

As we reached the door Draco is already standing with the door open with Theo and Miranda standing there. After they see us, Miranda walked up to me and hugged me while asking a bunch of questions about my summer so far. Miranda and I made our way to the back while talking before sitting down and continue talking while also sunbathing. 

Mattheo POV: 

After Y/N and Miranda walked to the back Theo started to ask me questions. 

"So, Mattheo how's your first relationship?" I rolled my eyes before answering. 

"Not too bad" Draco looked at me. 

"Just going to put this out their mate, but if you hurt her, we will all beat your ass out of our friend group... We like you and all, but this is Y/N we are talking about. We will do anything and everything to protect her." I nodded my head to show I was following along. 

I scoff knowing how right they were, Y/N is the best person I've ever meant, I would and will protect her also. 

"Yea I know you all would, and you have nothing to worry about I care to much about her to hurt her" I gave a small smile. 

"Good to hear" both of the boys say in front of me.

 After sitting inside waiting for everyone to get here. We all finally headed to the back now that everyone was here.

Y/N POV: 

After a while, finally everyone had shown up and joined the rest of us outside by the pool. I look around to the couples who were also matching color swimsuits. Even Draco and Enzo were matching, it was amazing. Luna and Pansy came over to join Miranda and I in talking while sunbathing. After some time, the girls and I stopped talking and was just lying there in the sun. While we were doing that the boys were in the pool messing around and playing cup pong that could float on the water. 

I was laying on my back in the sun till shade took over me while feeling water dropping on the back of me. Before opening my eyes, I started to think it was raining all the sudden. I open my eyes to see a soaked Mattheo standing over me. His wet hair laying on his forehead with a giant smirk laying across his face. I knew just what he was thinking and what he was going to do.

"Don't you dare Mr. Riddle" I tried to get myself up to get away but wasn't fast enough. He looked deep into my eyes still smirked slowing coming down to me with his hands out. 

"Oh, come on darling it will be fun" He picked me up with that. 

"Riddle put me down before I kick you in the balls" Before I could say anything he jumped into the pool with me in his arms. 

After coming up for air I see him in front of me smiling like an idiot. I swim over to him putting my legs around his waist with his arms snaking down to my butt to hold me up on him. I put my arms around his neck while looking into his eyes. We both lean into kiss, the kiss felt strong like it's what I have been waiting for my whole life. I pull away looking at him.

"You know you're lucky I don't kick you in the balls right now" He smiled, shaking his head at me causing water to splash on me. 

"Well, if you did it would stop us from having kids together" He winked at me before laughing. My eyes widen just thinking about how he is already thinking about having kids with me. 

I mean I would love to have kids with him, if we had a girl, I would name her Prim Rose Riddle and if we had a boy his name would be Matthew Grey Riddle. But that's a girl thing, not a guy thing. 

Before I could go thinking anymore farther, I was interrupted by three big splashes coming from behind Mattheo and me. I look over to see the boys did the same to the other girls that Mattheo did to me.  

(Word Count: 908)