Chapter 19

It was finally spring break; I finally get to see the love of my life. The whole year we were sending each other owls, so I could keep him updated with the baby and me. We also compromised that I will not return back to Hogwarts after spring break. I was getting too big anyways. 

I was getting off the train with the help of my sweet Enzo. He's been so much help this year, and I just love him so for it. As I got off and looked up, I saw Mattheo basically sprinting at us. As soon as he got to me, he pulled me into a kiss. 

"Aww, I missed you too Mattheo" Enzo spoke from the side of us as he held my luggage. I laughed into the kiss before pulling away. 

"Yea, Hi Enzo" Mattheo chuckled before taking my luggage out of his hands. 

We went back to the Manor to see Draco and Narcisa. We sat and caught up for a while till I got tired. Mattheo helped me to his room before we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

Today was Theo and Miranda's wedding day. Everyone in the Malfoy Manor woke up, ate and started to get ready for the day. It was the middle of spring break, so they wanted it in the middle of a field as the sun was going down. Which I thought was a beautiful idea. 

I found the only pregnancy dress I could find and put it on

I found the only pregnancy dress I could find and put it on. I did my hair and makeup; my hair was put up ponytail with it curled. For my makeup I just did my base and eyelashes. I put on my black flats because heels are a no go for how far along, I was. I walk out of the bathroom to see Mattheo in his suit. 

                                                                          (Daddy Hemsworth) 

                                                                          (Daddy Hemsworth) 

Mattheo wore the same suit that this whole relationship started in. He still looked handsome as ever. All the memories of that night flooded into my head. It always put a huge smile on my face. 

"Well, you are looking very dashing tonight" I walked over to him putting my hands on his cheeks. 

"Darling, you're glowing with our baby." He pulled me in kissing me rough. 

"We need to head down" I pulled away from the kiss.

We head downstairs to Draco and Narcissa. Draco was also in the same suit from that night. Narcissa was looking beautiful as ever in a long marron dress. After complimenting each other, we all headed out to the field.

It was truly a beautiful wedding they had. Our whole group decided after the wedding to all go back to the Malfoy Manor to celebrate and hang out. 

"To Theo and Miranda and to an amazing married life ahead of them" I raised my glass, and everyone followed suit. 

"And to Y/N and her beautiful baby girl" Miranda said before everyone clanged their glasses with each other's. 

(Word Count: 534)