Chatper 6

After walking down to Hogsmeade hand and hand with Mattheo. We walked into the three broomsticks to get drinks and just to talk. 

"Here you go sit down and I'll get our drinks" He walks away after I told him the drink I wanted. While I take a seat at a nice table by the window. I look out the window till a hear someone sitting down in front of me. 

"Wow that was fast lover" Giving Mattheo a new nickname. I look over seeing it was not in fact Mattheo it was Marcus Flint. 

While he pulled the chair out in front of me to sit, I looked around for Mattheo. I Began to panic inside. Mattheo wouldn't be able to see us. 

"Hello darling you are looking beautiful today" He then again got up, moving his chair next to mine putting his hand on my cheek with the other on my thigh pushing me down as he talked. 

"I would love to be your lover boy" before I could snap a comment back at Marcus someone talked.

"Hah, nice try but she has one already and if you don't move away from her in 2 seconds, I will rip you head off" I look away from Marcus to see Mattheo towering over Marcus, pissed off. 

Marcus does not move and just scoffs at Mattheo as he held me down tighter. Marcus is ripped from me and throw to the floor by Mattheo, he gets down in front of him holding him by the collar punching him till we hear a crunch. Marcus finally pushes off Mattheo and gets up holding his broken nose with blood dripping from it. He looked back at Mattheo then me. So, I do a little wave with a pouty lip. Marcus then takes off in the direction of the castle. 

With that Mattheo gets up whips himself off before grabbing my drink and handing it to me. He looks at me with a smirk before taking a sip.

 "Now where were we" I laugh shaking at my head on how protective he was of me already. 

______________________________________________________________________________

After our long day at Hogsmeade we decided to come back in and hang out in the common room. As we were walking into the common room, we saw that it was completely empty. 

We both headed up to our own dorms to change and meet back down. I grab some sweats and a sweatshirt I found on my bed. Before walking down, I grab my favorite book The Maze Runners. After walking downstairs to see him also in sweats with a t-shirt.

 "Well, I see you already got into my closet before we are even together" I smile and shrug my shoulders, while looking down at the hoodie I was wearing. 

He sat down on one of the couch's laying out with his legs open.  I walk over to him crawling in-between his legs with my head resting on his stomach. I started to read and after a while I look up to see Mattheo also reading my book.

"What? I was reading that; it was getting good. They are almost out of the maze I want to see who makes it" I giggle. 

"Didn't know the Mattheo Riddle likes to read." 

"Oh, shut it" he rolled his eyes at me before I turn my head back around and continue to read. 

Time passes and we finished the book, I turn to see Mattheo looking at me already.

"Damn that was a pretty good book" My eyes widened with happiness. I rolled over on my stomach in-between his legs to look at him better. 

"Really? these are my favorite books. There are also 4 more books to the series." 

"No way it a series? these are great" I laugh as I see him get all excited over the book series.

"Yea we can read them together if you want." 

"Hell yea I do" with those words coming out of his mouth he hugs me pulling me up to him closer.

(Like this) 

I smile into his chest before getting sleepy. I feel him kiss my head; I cuddle into him more before falling into a peaceful sleep I have never had. 

(Word Count: 725)