Chapter 22

11 YEARS LATER

Both Matheo and I worked at Hogwarts, and we loved it. We even got our own house next to Blaise and Luna. Who also have a kid, only a year younger than Prim. This year Prim got her letter and was so happy to go after she found out that's how her father and I meant. 

"Come on Prim, Mattheo get down here or we are going to be late" I yell up the stairs as the two come running down. 

"Sorry darling, she needed help with her hair" I laugh at his sentence not expecting it. 

We got to kings cross and met at the wall that we must run through. I felt someone grab hand and pull on it. I look down to see Prim standing there. 

"Mom, can you run through with me?" I look down at her with a smile. 

"Ofc I can Hunny" I turn to Mattheo. 

"Meet you in there lover" I grab hold of Prim things and running with her. 

We pass through the wall to meet with Blaise and Luna and their young boy. Prim and he run to each other to give each other a hug. 

"Prim, can you sit with me on the train?" He asked her with a huge smile on his tiny face. 

"Yea I would love to, Henry" I watch them in awe as they talked to each other.

I felt someone grab my waist to pull me closer to them, I look up and see Mattheo smiling down at me. I look over and in the far I saw Theo and Miranda with their little girl coming our way. I smiled and wave them over to all of us. The kids all hug us and boarded the train. It's crazy to think the last time I was here I was pregnant with her. 

We stood waving goodbye, but Mattheo and I had to head out to make our own way to Hogwarts. 

"Darling I can never explain how lucky I am to be the father of your child and be the husband to you" He kissed me on the cheek before we walked into Hogwarts. 

______________________________________

EDITED: I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has read my book. It means the world to me and I'm grateful for every one of you out there. I'm lucky to have you guys ;) (See what I did there). Anyways Have a great morning/evening/night, love you guys <3 

(Word Count: 417)