Chapter 14

With only 3 days left, the boys started slowly getting quieter being upset to leave for good. I have to say the past week for me was weird, the boys are normally the loudest out of us, but they barely spoke. 

I was laying in my bed on Friday night just reading, when it hit me. I sat up scared for my life. The first thing I thought to do was go to Pansy, Luna, and Miranda for help. I got up putting my shoes on running to Miranda's and Luna's dorm, I knock and Luna to meet me back in my dorm with Pansy and Miranda with her. I than ran as fast as I could to the only place that could have them.

 As I got there I slowed down and I snuck around the corner into the wing. I saw no one was there beside a kid who was sleeping heavily, with a broken leg. I went to the back room, looking around for a while I found what I needed and snuck back out. As soon as I was out, I ran for my life back to the dungeons, into the common room, and up the stairs to my dorm. 

As I opened my door, I see two girls pacing back in forth with worried looks. I looked around to see if I can find Miranda, nowhere to be seen. 

"Wait where is Miranda?" I looked at the girls who now noticed me in the doorway. 

"I went to go get her with Pansy and she was gone, she wasn't in her dorm or Theo's" Pansy looked at me with even more concern written of her face.

"Ok, not to be rude but we don't have time to worry about her right now" I look at the girls while closing the door behind me, so no one heard me. 

"What's going on Y/N? you have been acting weird for the past week" Luna sitting down while talking. 

I didn't even say anything, I just held up what was in my hand, a pregnancy test. I look at both of them to see how they would react. Both with wide eyes looking at the box I was holding up. 

"Not going to lie, it makes so much sense now that we think about it. I mean Y/N has been getting morning sickness and these cravings" Luna walked over to me taking the box to read it and open it. 

"Here go pee on this side and then put the cap back on. Then sit it on the counter and wait for 5 minutes. Says it will show two lines if pregnant and one if not. " Luna handed the stick I pee on. 

I looked at them both with a scared expression before walking into the bathroom. I did as Luna told me and sat it down with the cap before walking out to the two. I sat on my bed in-between them. 

"Guys what if I am pregnant? What will Mattheo do? What if he leaves me?" I talked fast scared for my life. Mattheo and I were still so young, hell I still had a year left here. What if he leaves me because he doesn't want to be a dad at this age or at all. 

"Y/N calm down I'm sure everything will be fine and you're not pregnant. And if you are so what you will be a great mom with or without Mattheo's help. " I look at Pansy who finally talked since I first walked in. 

"Yea I agree with Pansy here" Luna gave my a soft smile which made me feel a little bit better. 

After 5 minutes were up, we all got up and walked into the bathroom. They stopped at the doorway as I walked to the test sitting on the counters. I picked it up taking a deep breathe before looking at it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Love cliffhangers ;)

(Word Count: 663)