𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

familia

            AFTER THE SHOWER CITLALI FOUND SOME OF HER OLD CLOTHES THAT SURPRISINGLY still fit her, it was a shirt she stole from Angel or Ez

            AFTER THE SHOWER CITLALI FOUND SOME OF HER OLD CLOTHES THAT SURPRISINGLY still fit her, it was a shirt she stole from Angel or Ez. She walks out of her childhood bedroom, into the kitchen.

"I need to wash my clothes." She announces looking for her dad.

"Citlali?" Ez asks.

"Ezekiel." She says.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"My dumbass older brother gets released and you think I wouldn't find out?" She asks sarcastically, before welcoming him in a hug. As much as she wanted to yell at him, she hugged him, holding him tightly. She felt the tears escape, and he holds her closely.

"I'm not going anywhere." He tells her feeling her cry. He kisses the top of her head. Ez had a soft spot for his baby sister, all the Reyes brothers did, and seeing her cry broke them. His big brother instincts kicked in, and he just held her until she calm down, and she smacked him for not calling her earlier.

        THE REYES SIBLINGS MADE THEIR WAY TO FELIPE'S CARNICERA, AND HELPED HIM OUT. Felipe tried making them go away, as Ez kept messing with Citlali instead of actually helping out.

"Watch it, I'm a federal agent." She glares at him jokingly making Ez genuinely laugh.

"Okay, you two out, you aren't helping." Felipe says. "Go enjoy something together, who knows when this one will come back into town." He points to his daughter.

"There's nothing to do here." Citlali tells her dad.

"Come on, we always figured out how to pass time as kids." Ez says.

"Paletas." She says making Ez smiles and he nods. "My treat."

"The parlor, that we went to as kids is still open, come on." Ez says.

"We'll be back." She turns to her dad giving him a kiss on the cheek. Felipe smiles seeing two of his kids, just like when they were kids. The two leave Felipe's shop making their way to the local parlor.

"How long do you plan on staying?" Ez asks her. She raises an eyebrow at him. "Pop told me your life is in Virginia, your kids, your husband, your job."

"Technically my job is everywhere, I travel a lot for it." She corrects him making him chuckle. "Trail of victims, and my team is there."

"You only come every two years for holidays." He says.

"We usually spend them with Masons parents. Can't exactly fit everyone at Pop's." She says. "Sometimes I get lucky enough and dad goes out to see us, to spend time with the girls." She says.