𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

closure

               ANDREW HELD ONTO CITLALI, HER BACK PRESSED AGAINST HIM, USING HER AS a human shield

          ANDREW HELD ONTO CITLALI, HER BACK PRESSED AGAINST HIM, USING HER AS a human shield. Coco, Gillie, and JJ held Ez back from running to his sister aid.

"You running in, he will kill your sister." JJ tells him. "You walk in and she's dead." JJ says, she was just as worried for her friend.

"She's my baby sister." He tells her with worried eyes.

"She is, and I know it's hard. But right now, she's SSA Citlali Reyes, we're trained for this." JJ says just as terrified, but she trusted Citlali and her abilities. "I don't want to put you in handcuffs." She says and Ez nods.

"No one's going to keep us a part, no one ever again." Andrew holds her face, in his hand. "Not Hotch, not Derek, not your cheating husband." Andrew says, "You stopped writing and seeing me!" he yells making her jump. Citlali felt tears forming in her eyes knowing that she was most likely wasn't coming out of this alive. She looked around trying to think what to do, she couldn't fight him off without putting someone else in danger.

"Andrew, it was my idea." Rossi speaks up. "We told her you died during a prison riot." Rossi says drawing Andrew's attention. "She had no idea, she was so devastated when we told her, she didn't work a month. Until we made her. You'd want her to make you proud."

"NO! You kept her away from me." Andrew yells pointing a gun on Rossi. 

"Andrew, Andrew!" She yells. "You're scaring me." She whispers and he drops the gun. "Please, you got them to stop, to stop hurting me. You did it Andrew." She say as tears escape.

"They are never taking you away from me, Mia Bella." he says and she feels something stabbing her on her left side, "Never again." He pulls the knife out and slits his own throat and she stands holding her side, she can hear the screaming and chaos, and she falls. she sees Andrew with a pool of his blood, and Luke and Rossi are at her side, as the medics run to attend her.

"No, no, no, don't speak." Luke says, holding her wound.

"Mari, Estar." She whispers.

"They're safe Reyes, they're safe." he says, moving aside giving the medic room, but she held his hand tightly, not letting him go, as her eyes stayed on him for as long as she could keep them up, "I'm right here, I'm right here Reyes." He says holding her hand, he saw how terrified she is in her eyes.

JJ, Coco, and Gillie tried holding back Ez from running to his sister. "She's going to be okay." JJ tells him, hoping she would be.