𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

sometimes all i think about is you

               CITLALI WASN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT, NOT THIS WAY

CITLALI WASN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT, NOT THIS WAY. SHE KNEW THAT MUCH. She was dropping the girls up from Masons apartment and she had seen the pregnancy results on the counter while Mason gathered spent of the girls things.

Citlali walks in their old apartment with the girls, the one that was once home to her, Marisol and Estrella. Estrella ran inside and Marisol reluctantly went is inside, the girls didn't want to spend the day with their dad but today was their day with him. Citlali had a box in her arms of things she found of his, that he might want. "You can place on the table." He says, and she does. A paper catches her attention, and it's a doctors note, of labs done. It looked similar to the one she got when her pregnancy was confirmed for both Marisol and Estrella, the name on top, Elena Marie Duncan, she felt the familiar feeling of her throat closing up. She felt the anger gathering up inside of her, and she took a deep breath, she couldn't do this in front of her daughters.

"I got it." Mason says taking the box, and Citlali lets him. "There's no way for you guys to stay in the home?"

"No." She says quickly. "I'll find something closer to my job and the girls school." She says. "Look I have a meeting, I have to go, I'll pick them up later." She says leaving his place, not before saying goodbye to her daughters.

So here she sat in her car, she sighs before turning it and driving to her destination.

               CITLALI REYES SAT ON IN WAITING ROOM, FOR HER APPOINTMENT. THE APPOINTMENTS started again after her encounter with Andrew Thompson.

"Citlali Reyes." Dr.Gutiérrez calls out, Citlali stands up and makes her way to her. Dr.Gutierrez closes the door behind the two, and Citlali takes a seat on the grey couch. "How have you been?"

"Angry." Citlali admits, "at myself, at him, and the whole dam world. For thinking that I could be happy, that I deserved to be."

"Why wouldn't you deserved to?" Dr.Gutierrez asks.

"Because happy endings, don't happen to people from Santo Padre, and it's my fault he found comfort somewhere else." She says. "And nows she's pregnant, with his kid." Citlali can feel the tears gathering in her eyes. Dr.Gutiérrez didn't expect this. "I didn't confront him about it, not in front of our daughters, they already know he cheated. Marisol hates him, all the anger she had towards me, it shifted to him."

"She found out at the dinner, right?" Dr. Gutierrez asks, staring at Citlali.

Citlali nods, "the dinner from hell." Citlali spoke honestly to her therapist, she didn't see the point in paying someone to do the job and then lying. Especially when the person is here to help you, and make you better.