𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

taboo

         CITLALI DROPPED HER DAUGHTERS OFF AT SCHOOL, SHE WALKS INSIDE THE BAU bullpen, she sees JJ's and Spencer working at their desk working, she makes her way to her desk and begins her paperwork

         CITLALI DROPPED HER DAUGHTERS OFF AT SCHOOL, SHE WALKS INSIDE THE BAU bullpen, she sees JJ's and Spencer working at their desk working, she makes her way to her desk and begins her paperwork. Citlali had been busy with her daughters, work, and meetings with Sienna, the soon to be single mom had a lot of her plate to keep up with everyone in her life including her brothers.

Emily says seeing the trio working, "Some things never change."

"Hey, you!" JJ greets excitingly.

Emily smiles holding a pink box, "Hi."

"Mwah! Mwah!" They kiss each other's cheek.

Emily says, "Aah!"

Spencer says, "Welcome back!" he laughing asks, "Doughnuts? Wait, did you happen to get..."

Emily finishes, "Chocolate frosted with sprinkles? Yes. How could I forget your favorite?"

"Emily." Citlali smiles walking over the group after hearing the commotion. Emily embraces her in a much needed hug, and Citlali gladly embraces it.

"Citlali." Emily says.

JJ says once the girls pull away, "It is so great to see you. Even if it's only temporary."

Emily says, "Well, when Hotch told me the director tapped him for special assignment, I wanted to help out. More so when he said you guys still have escaped serial killers you have to catch, on top of your normal caseload?"

"Lewis is going to be sorry she missed you." Citlali says.

Emily says putting her bag on Luke's desk, "Oh, yeah, me, too."

Spencer says, "That's actually Luke Alvez's desk."

Emily asks, "Really? It looks empty."

"Uh, well, he travels light." JJ comments.

"Garcia said he was ex-army. Came over from the Fugitive Task Force?" Emily asks.

Spencer says, "Yeah, you're gonna like him."'

Emily comments, "You know, the lack of personal effects on his desk could stem from his days as a fugitive hunter. He probably felt like he was never once place long enough to dig in. I mean, no family photos, no significant others. Not even a plant to over water. I mean, this Alvez could be a real loner type. Somebody could have done a real number on this guy." Citlali, Spencer and JJ try to signal to her he's behind her, "An ex, maybe. I mean, no doubt the army taught him order and discipline, but a desk like this could mean he has commitment issues. He's behind me right now, isn't he?" She turns to look at Luke who's behind her.

Spencer says, "Luke Alvez, meet Emily Prentiss."

Emily greets, "Hey. Nice to meet you."'

Luke greets, "Hey."