𝗍𝗐𝗈

glowing

       CITLALI ARRIVES TO WORK WITH THIS REASSURANCE AND GLOW TO HER, SHE LOOKS and feels happy

CITLALI ARRIVES TO WORK WITH THIS REASSURANCE AND GLOW TO HER, SHE LOOKS and feels happy. She felt like she was on cloud nine after the weekend she spent. She got the office she gave everyone their respectively deserved ice coffee, and then headed to the kitchen. She wouldn't take no for an answer so Hotch and Spencer didn't put much of a fight.

"You got the look." Penelope says drinking her coffee making Citlali turn to look at her quickly.

"The look?" Citlali asks.

"The he did me good look." Tara says making Citlali choke on her ice coffee.

"He did." Penelope says amused of the Reyes woman reaction.

"You took my advice?" JJ asks.

"Yes, we spoke, and..." she says and the girls smile seeing their friend smile. "Santiago babysat the girls, we had a night to ourselves."

"Just the night?" Rossi asks teasing Citlali. "You're glowing."

"He's right." Garcia says, "you're glowing, you're not pregnant are you?"

"No!" Citlali says quickly, "we said at two we'd stop. Plus we have Santiago, he's like our third child."

"Oh that cute brother of yours." Garcia says in a dreamy tone.

"And well it kinda turned into the whole weekend." She says and they cheer her and tease her. "I'm surprised my home is still intact with Santiago in charge."

"I'm sure." Garcia says.

"We got a case." Hotch tells the team, he had given them a chance to talk in the kitchen. He gave Citlali a look, it's a knowing teasing look between the two and she glares at him making him smile a little.

"After I got you ice coffee." She told Hotch taking a seat next to him.

"I got the next one." He says making her laugh.

"You need to get laid." She tells him making him laugh quietly. The team was used to their interactions, she had a very different relationship with each member. She was very close to Derek and Hotch. Rossi was a father and uncle figure to her, Spencer was like a little brother, he reminded her so much of Ez in the smart aspect. JJ and her were close, but not as close as her and Emily were. Tara's and her relationship was still developing. She adored Garcia with her sunshine and rainbows, Garcia often teasing her about her baby brother, and babysat for her. The team went over the few case details and it was a local case, so they'd were working with local authorities.

Citlali was grateful it was a local case, she didn't want to fly out, after the amazing weekend she just had. This meant she could go home and sleep in her bed, be in her home and put her daughters to sleep.

THE PAST FEW WEEKS WERE GOOD TO MASON AND CITLALI UNTIL THEY WEREN'T, SOMETHING shifted between the two. What began in a disagreement over what to eat turned into a screaming match.