𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

past secrets

           TARA LEFT CITLALI ALONE TO FINISH HER CIGARETTE, SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH trying to process everything she just told them

TARA LEFT CITLALI ALONE TO FINISH HER CIGARETTE, SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH trying to process everything she just told them. She doesn't smoke, not often, only when things get really bad, like now. She knew this changed everything with them, how they will view her, and maybe understand her, why she always fought so hard for victims of sexual assault and people of color.

"I heard you were back in town." Charlie says surprising her, studying her face.

"Charlie." She says. "You're a Son." She says surprised, he nods.

"You became a fed." He says. "Not what we thought we'd turn out to be."

"Life's funny that way." She says offering him a cigarette.

"Those will kill you." He tells her.

"Have a higher chance of a bullet killing me before these do." She says as he takes one. "We both do."

"I heard about the cases of the girls, if you need anything, I mean anything Citlali, don't hesitate on asking." He says, as she's trying to fight off the small smile.

"You came all this way to tell me that?" She asks squinting her eyes at him.

"I needed to know you're good. I do care about you." He says, "I know how we ended, but I will always care for you. Your brothers told me, you're doing good for yourself."

"By brothers you mean Ez." She says finishing off the rest of her cigarette, and he nods.

"Angels always been very protective, especially now since he's a Mayan. Wants to keep this part of his life as far away as possible." He says and she nods. Angel didn't like the idea of his baby sister flirting, or anyone looking her way, especially not after what she went through.

"I do need a favor." She says. "But I can't go as a fed." He gives her his helmet and she puts in on, he puts off the cigarette.

"Reyes." Luke calls out and Spencer watches as she jumps on Charlie bike, putting on his helmet. "Go." She ways wrapping her arms around him and they speed off. The two walk inside to inform the team she left.

"She left everything." Emily says holding her guns, credentials and phone. "She grew up here, we won't find her unless she wants us too. She knows the ins and out of this town."

"She knows what's she's going, we need to focus on finding the missing girl." Rossi says.

"Citlali said there was a young boy who told her to run, he gave her the knife. We need to find that little boy." Spencer says. "He can be the key to unlocking this. Who ever is behind this, or he can be the one behind this."