𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

a good husband

            CITLALI HAD PACKED HERS AND THE GIRLS THINGS AND LEFT THEM AT THE DOOR, after this last case, the Reyes girls would join her in Santo Padre

            CITLALI HAD PACKED HERS AND THE GIRLS THINGS AND LEFT THEM AT THE DOOR, after this last case, the Reyes girls would join her in Santo Padre. Citlali was counting the days to get out of Virginia and go back home. Go just feel safe again, be surrounded by the people who loved her first.  Visit her mother, feel her closer.

"Ready." Marisol says as her and Estrella meet their mother at the door.

"Now come on, we don't want you girls to be late? Right?" Citlali asks.

"No, we're having a book fair all week," Estrella smiles. "Daddy gave us money to spend."

"Did he now?" Citlali asks.

"Gave us fifty bucks each." Marisol says and Estrella nods, as they exit the house. If there was one thing Citlali didn't ever like how Mason never minded spending so much money on unnecessary things, or spoiling their daughters. Many of their fights were about that, money.

"Come on, before we're late." Citlali says closing the door behind them, locking it. The girls make their way to Citlali's car.

IN THE BRIEFING ROOM, THE TEAM IS SEATED IN THEIR SEATS, EMILY IS STANDING up, telling them about the case, along with Penelope.

"Palm Springs, California." Penelope says, as the map appears on the minors, "Playground to Hollywood, currently a horror scene. Enter one male torso, unidentifiable. If it wasn't for a woman who had some car trouble, no one would have ever even found the body. And the coroner on site said the dismemberment probably happened postmortem." Luke looks at the crime scene photos on his tablet.

Emily adds, "Now, the 2004 torso murders here in D.C. are still unsolved."

Rossi says, "We profiled the unsub in that case, removed body parts as a forensic countermeasure to prevent IDing the victims. We figured he must have gotten locked up on another case."

JJ says, "Now he may be back and taunting us. Any potential victims on the local missing persons lists?"

Penelope says, "So far there's been no reports of a missing male there in the last month."

Tara says, "So, no missing persons and a chopped up body we can't identify. Is Robert Durst in town?"

Spencer walks in says, "Nope, he's serving 7 years on a weapons charge. Sorry I'm late, guys. Traffic was bad."

"I could of picked you up." Citlali tells Spencer, she usually picked him up, when he felt he was going to be late. His apartment was close to her daughters school. Spencer gives her a small smile, grateful for her.