𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

the antiterrorism squad

              THE BAU TEAM GATHERS IN THE BRIEFING ROOM, SEATED PENELOPE WALKS in and grabs the remote, putting the image on screen, everyone is seated  "The Bergstrom family was killed in their home in Winona, Minnesota, last night

              THE BAU TEAM GATHERS IN THE BRIEFING ROOM, SEATED PENELOPE WALKS in and grabs the remote, putting the image on screen, everyone is seated "The Bergstrom family was killed in their home in Winona, Minnesota, last night. Mother, Father, and little boy, all shot execution style." She speaks up.

"Any suspects?" JJ asks.

"Therein lies the mystery. The Bergstrom family was as low-risk as they come." Garcia answers, Citlali looks at the images on the monitor.

Reid asks, "What about murder-suicide?"

"That was ruled out. There was no murder weapon found at the scene, and both Bridget and Scott Bergstrom were shot in their bed." Printess says.

"But there was a survivor. A teenage daughter." Rossi says.

"17-year-old Amanda. She was out past her curfew at the time of the murders." Garcia says pulling up her photo on the monitor, Citlali looks at the photo thinking of herself and Ez. How they found their mother dead in their shop.

"And she's the one that found the bodies." Reyes adds.

"It almost seems like a hit man scenario." Reid says.

"Maybe a mafia retaliation kill? But that doesn't seem likely in Winona, Minnesota." Alvez comments.

"But it does seem like a revenge killing." Prentiss clarifies.

Rossi says, "If the unsub expected to wipe out the entire family, he screwed up big time leaving Amanda alive."

Spencer says, "Unless she had something to do with it."

Penelope says, "That's a question mark, but according to the M.E.'s preliminary report, she can't be the shooter, based on alibi and time of deaths."

Rossi says,  "On the surface, they were a well-liked family, living a low-risk lifestyle."

"The daughter Amanda, where is she?" Citlali asks.

Penelope informs them, "Protective custody, in case the unsub sees her as unfinished business." Citlali nods.

Rossi asks them, "We good?" Citlali nods.

Luke answers, "Mm-hmm."

Rossi tells the team, "We fly."

"The malicious have a dark happiness." Victor Hugo.

IN THE JET, THE TEAM ARE ALL TOGETHER, GOING OVER THE CASE. CITLALI sat facing Spencer, Emily, JJ and Rossi, as Luke stands.

Rossi says, "Bridget and Scott Bergstrom grew up in Winona and have deep ties to the community."

"Scott was a local distributor of farm equipment. Bridget cut hair at a salon in the mall." Citlali says.