Episode 12

"Y/N?" Maddie kept yelling as she banged on the girls door. "Y/N. Y/N open up!" she yelled. She's been doing this for at least about 10 minutes.

"Maddie?" Parker asked half-asleep. He poked his head out from the corner of the hallway. "What are you doing? It's like.. 2 in the morning." he said.

"Y/N... won't stop making this random noise from her room." Maddie stated yawning. She turned back to the door and raised her arm to bang on it again until Parker just twisted the knob. "How'd you know it was unlocked?"

"She never locks her door at night." he said. "She gets snacky at night so it's easier to just leave it unlocked." he said. Maddie looked at him with a grin and his face turned pink. "What? She just tells me a lot of things." he tried to say hiding his face. She kept grinning at him. "wh- Let's just see what's going on."

When they walked into the girls room, she stood at her desk tapping on her laptop while holding some tools. She kept mumbling something to herself and was starting to walk around a pile of blueprints and metals. She took a glance up and smiled at the two. "Hi."

"Hi.." Maddie said still sleepy. "What are you doing?"

"I am.. building something. That goes to something else." she said placing a flat piece of metal in her closet. "Sorry if i was making a lot of noise. I just needed to start this project for robotics club." she smiled. She sat down in a crisscross positions placed her pencil from her hair in her mouth, and started to do calculations.

Parker and Maddie both exchanged glances and looked at Y/N. Maddie nudged him in the arm over to her. "I have to go to sleep." Maddie yawned and left.

Parker rubbed his eyes and sat in front of his best friend. He picked up a blueprint and just stared at it. "What is this supposed to be?" he asked.

"Uhh.. That is going to be part two of the project." she stated. She rubbed her eyes and then her forehead. "These numbers are wrong." she let out. She let out a groan and laid on her back.

Parker sat there and smiled at her. He knew she was starting to stress over something she'd been working on all day. "Look.. maybe you should just go to sleep and come back to this later." he suggested.

"But i can'tttt." she sighed. She sat up and laid her head on her lap. "My robotics club project is due this Saturday and i still have no clue what exactly i'm going to do." She looked up and met his eyes. He had a look of concern in his eyes and he was only trying to help. "I guess i'll start tomorrow after breakfast."

His look changed completely and he smiled. He helped her up and they put all the tools and stuff away. "Alright. Have a goodnight." he said. He felt a tug on his shirt and saw Y/N looked bothered. "What's wrong?"

She kept opening and closing her mouth. Not sure if she should say what she wanted. "Remember.. on my birthday.. how i thought Justin might be cheating on me?"

"Yeah."

"I was wondering if you could like.. observe him?" she asked.

"Like spy?" he laughed. It was kind of his specialty.

"No, not spy. Just.. kind of see if there are any real clues as to if he's seeing someone else." she said. She tried her best to explain in a different way but it all came back to-

"So you want me to spy?"

"No- ugh! Fine. Yes, i want you to spy on my boyfriend." she gave in. "Will you just let me know if you find anything? I thought i heard him talking to a girl outside of school."

"Yeah. Anything for you." he told her. He patted her head back headed to bed.

✨✨