Episode 5

It had been a few weeks since Y/N and Justin has been in town. Liv loves how Justin would constantly look at Y/N with loving eyes when they played a game and she would win. Maddie loves how Justin knows how to play basketball. Obviously not better than her or Y/N, but almost there.

Joey loves how he could just talk to Justin about anything and everything. It made him feel like he was wanted and valued. Parker on the other hand randomly wouldn't want to talk to Justin or be in the same room as him and Y/N. This immediately caught Justin's eye making him want to make things right with Parker.

Y/N on the other hand knew that Parker was protective over her and knew that it would be hard getting her boyfriend and best friend to hangout together. But that didn't stop her from trying to come up with something.

Y/N's POV

I was in science class with Parker - obviously - working on our science fair project when the question i didn't want to ask came out. "What's your deal with Justin?" I bluntly asked setting my pencil next to my paper and near his hand. He looked at me with a questionable face but i knew something was up. "Come on, Parker. What's your deal?" i asked nudging him with a smile on my face trying to lighten the mood. For some reason he didn't nudge me back like usual and instead just moved his arm away from me.

"Nothing." he said turning back to his paper. He seemed really focused on it. Which was odd because we had the highest grades in the entire school meaning we didn't need to study.

"Parker..what's wrong?" i asked. Literal concern rang through my voice as he continued to shudder at my touch. I didn't want to think that i was bothering him but i really was confused. "P?" i questioned him again trying to get him to look at me.

"What?" he harshly asked finally turning back to me. "What, Y/N?! I don't know what you want me to tell you!" he yelled gaining the entire classrooms attention. I was about to open my mouth but he continued on. "I mean...come on Y/N! I don't want to get to know Justin and i never will! I'm sorry, but i just don't trust the guy." he said. Anger and frustration appeared in his eyes as he yelled.

"Mr. Rooney!" the teacher yelled. He slowly looked down at his paper and then at the teacher as his body still faced me. "I'm gonna have to ask you to step out the classroom, sir." they said pointing to the door. Tears formed in my eyes as i watched him pack his things.

"Parker." i softly said touching his arm hoping he would forgive me.

"You happy now?" he asked before stepping out the room and into the hall. I looked over the class as they still had their eyes on me with shocked expressions on. Joey looked at me with concern before asking to go to the bathroom. I knew he wasn't going there but i still wished everyone stopped looking at me.

Parker's POV

"You happy now?" i asked Y/N after yelling at her. I walked out the room and i immediately regretted how i reacted to her just asking me questions. "Dang it!" i whisper yelled to myself as i laid the back of my head on my locker. I mean...how could i say that to her? I never yelled at her. Never. And to do that in front of the whole class. I really messed up. "What have i done?" i asked myself shaking my head turning around to open my locker.

"You messed up. Big time." i heard a voice say. I looked to my left and saw Joey with his hands in his pockets leaning on a locker next to mines. Y/N's locker. I squinted my eyes as i looked at him. "You know. With not telling Y/N how you feel before she left. Like i told you to do." he said leaning towards me to emphasize his point.

I knew he was right but i didn't want him to know. "No. No, she'll forgive me. She has too. I always have." i said placing my biology textbook in my locker and grabbing my geometry book. I paused thinking maybe she wouldn't forgive me. After all i did yell at her and embarrass her in front of the whole class. "She'll forgive me, right Joey?" i asked looking up at my brother.