Episode 16

Filler chapter so. Takes place somewhere in this thing. I honestly have no clue where but it does.

✨✨✨

"Y/N! Come on! We're all waiting on you!" Aah yelled at the edge of the stairs. It was Halloween night and Ash somehow convinced Dusk and Y/N into helping her younger siblings go trick or treating. She wore a classic 70's outfit and was really liking it.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." Y/N yelled as she hoped down the stairs. She made a pose while Aah and her siblings clapped in annoyance.

"Great. What are you supposed to be exactly?" she asked. She looked her friend over and was very confused by their costume.

Y/N looked at her outfit and back to her friend. "What do you mean? I'm obviously an undead bride." she said. She looked to the siblings and made a 'scary' face which they didn't care too much for. "You guys don't understand good costumes."

"I honestly hate this stupid holiday now." Dusk spat as she walked into the house shutting the door behind her. She looked the kids and her friends over. "Pirate, princess, ghost. Classics. Lame 70's chick. And..." she said pointing to everyone and stopping at Y/N. "What are you?"

The girl looked in shock to her friend. "Wha- I'm obviously an undead bride." she said waving her bouquet around. No reaction. "I swear you guys are party poopers."

"Yeah well just be glade you're not dressed as someone wearing a suit." Dusk said. She waved the suit jacket back placing her hands on her hips in a very attractive manner. Ash's jaw dropped and she quickly composed herself.

"Why are you wearing that anyways? Are you some Men In Black spy or something?" Y/N asked walking next to Dusk.

"No. My dad was in town and wanted to go this stupid ball and made me come." she said crossing her arms. "He knows how much i hate dresses so when i showed up in a suit he got all mad and said how im "supposed be a pretty girl" and some other stuff. I really liked this tux too." she said lightly pulling on her shirt.

"Well you can at least make a costume out of this." Ash said stepping to her friend. She grabbed a pair of glasses out of her purse and placed them on Dusk and then handed her a flashlight. "There. Now your a low budget attractive Men In Black agent." she said walking back behind her siblings. Y/N's eyes widened as she and Dusk looked to Ash. "What?"

"Did you just call Dusk attractive?" Y/N asked with a wide smile.

"Geez, Ash. I knew you liked me but i didn't think you liked me liked me." she joked. Ash's face turned red making her brother and sisters laugh.

"Shut up. We gotta be home by 12." Ash said pushing everyone out the door.

"Y/N!" Y/N heard from the kitchen. She looked back and walked to the door.

"Dude. What are you doing? We gotta go." Dusk said gesturing to the door.

"Yeah. I'll catch up with you guys okay. Just text me what house you'll be at and i'll come. I think Parker needs some help." she said walking away. Once she entered the kitchen she saw Parker and Justin standing in the middle of the kitchen. "What's wrong?" she asked them.

"We got a problem." Justin said. He nervously stepped out of the way and showed this massive while in the kitchen island.

Y/N let out the biggest gasp. "OH MY GO-" before she could finish yelling Parker cupped his hand over her mouth.

"Shhh. You're being loud. Mom and Dad will hear and come downstairs." he said. She eyed him and blinked. "Will you not yell?" he asked. She nodded and he let her go.