Episode 15

I just want to say that i'm sorry i haven't been posting. I'm not at home and i'm staying with a baby for a while so my schedules all different. Also i started school so i most likely won't update on any of my books unless it's a weekend. I hope i can make it up but for now.. enjoy what is this fanfic.

✨✨✨

As the day carried on, Y/N mindless walked though the school with her head low and a pout on her face. No particular reason. She just was bored and had a lot to think about.

"Nah man. I swear all of this makes sense." Justin spoke to his friends. Just a second later he felt a head on his shoulder a heard a groan come from it. He looked and saw Y/N pouting looking to the floor in front of them. "Guys i'll catch up later." he said waving his friends off. Once they left he looked to his girlfriend and smiled. "Hi pumpkin."

"Hi." she said in a low monotone voice.

"Awww. What's wrong with the baby?" he asked. He tried to cheer her up with a baby voice but it just doesn't help.

She pulled herself up and fixed her posture. "Nothing. I'm just... stressing a little is all."

"Oh. Anything i can help with?" he asked.

She lifted her head and smiled. "No it's fine. I just have to figure things out is all." she said.

"Oh well you can tell me if you want. I can try my best to give some advice." he said. He made sure to give her his full attention by positioning his body in front of her.

She looked at him and thought how she should tell him. It's no use in keeping it form him since he'd have to know soon. "Well.. while i was away for robotics camp club, i got an offer to have my invention actually help people with this amazing company. But i don't know what to really do." she said.

His eyes were wide and his mouth gaped open. She started to walk away when he gently grabbed her wrist. "Wait, i'm sorry." he laughed. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.

"This isn't funny." she whined.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry." he said. He had her hands in his and looked to her. "Look... i want you to do what you want. And if that means not seeing you for.."

"2 months."

"2 MONTHS?!" he shouted. She slapped his arm making him look around in embarrassment and look back to her. "2 months?" he said again. He thoughts it over and smiled. "We can handle that." he smiled.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah! We were apart for a like 3, 4 weeks. We can handle 2 months." he said. "And if you really want to do this, i'll be by your side. I just want you to be happy." he said.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks. That really helps me out." she smiled. "Now i just need to tell the Rooney's and make my decision soon."

"How soon?" he asked.

"In exactly 3 days." she smiled.

"Wow. That's soon." he said. He thought for a second and it came to him. "Oh! Maybe you could-"

"Justin! There you are. We have to figure out our science homework." a girl said. She was tall, blonde, and beautiful. But who was she?

"Oh right. I completely forgot." Justin siam looking to the girl. He noticed his girlfriend looking and cleared his throat. "Uh.. Vanessa, this is my girlfriend Y/N. Babe, this is my lab partner Vanessa."

"Oh, hi! It's so nice to meet you." Vanessa smiled. She extended a hand out but didn't receive a shake. "Uh.. He's told me so much about you. He just doesn't know when to stop talking." she laughed.