Episode 21

"So Y/N. How was it helping people?" Mrs. Gilroy asked sitting next to the girl. Of course she wore her amazing silk black dress.

"It was amazing!" she beamed. "I mean.. i still can't believe we helped people at the same time as create alternative ideas for others in need."

"And don't forget how much those kids loved you hearing your story." Mr. Gilroy said. He wore a nice suit and sat in front of his wife and Y/N. "It was good to see you so happy to encourage them."

"I was just glad they actually cared about the future." she laughed. Her once ecstatic emotions quickly changed the second the limo started to drive in her neighborhood. "Oh boy." she said to herself.

"What's wrong?" Mr. Gilroy asked looking up from his phone. His wife widened her eyes and he understood. "Uh.. Hey. You should take some of these snacks with you." he smiled.

She looked to the small bar next to him and was confused. "I thought you guys said i couldn't have them because they're only for the famous."

"Well.. you're going back home and.. who says we can't break rules on our last day?" Mrs. Gilroy asked taking a handful of some candy and putting it in her purse. She eyes the girl and nodded her head.

In almost an instant Y/N grabbed a ton of the snacks and put them in her backpack. The limo came to a stop and before the driver came to open the door, she picked up any of the lose ones and sat there with a smile. "Miss. Y/N, we have arrived to your destination." they said. They glanced down at the bar and rolled their eyes. "I thought you were never going to take those."

She smiled and got out the car. "You know me better than that. Batman." she smiled and gave them a hug. Their arms were tucked to their sides but they patted her back twice. She gasped and let go. "That was so sincere of you man!"

Once she had all her bags on the porch, she gave one last hug to Mr and Mrs. Gilroy. "Aw- Kid. I don't do hugs." the woman said. She noticed how Y/N's grip on them tightened. She must be really sad leaving them. "Fine." she let out and hugged her back.

"Oh.. We're gonna miss you too, kiddo." Mr. Gilroy smiled. Once they departed from the hug, she stood there and watched the limo drive off.

Once they were out on the road Y/N heard quite yelling and screaming and feet approach the door. "Here we go." she smiled. At the same time the door opened she turned around and had the widest smile on her face as Maddie swung the door and smiled as well. Liv was on the couch like she was pushed and Joey was no where in the living room. But Mr and Mrs. Rooney were near the fireplace waiting for the girl to walk in.

"Bro.." Maddie let out.

"Dude." Y/N said nodding her head. Maddie extended her arm out and Y/N grabbed her arm only for her to be pulled into the most tightly yet comforting hug. "I missed you too." she said pushing her off.

She walked in and hugged everyone. "Liv.. i missed you so much." she laughed hugging her again. She went to hug Pete and Karen but stopped. She looked them over and noticed how nervous they were. "Guys.. Did you make my favorite dish just for when i come back?" she asked.

Pete tried to act like he had no idea. "What? No. Come and give me a hug, kid." he smiled. He tightly hugged her as she laughed. "But yes. Yes we did." he whispered.

"Pete!" Karen said hitting him on the arm. "We wanted it to be a surprise." she said getting her hugs.

"No surprises go by me. You guys know that." she sarcastically said. She looked around and noticed something was off. "Where's Joey? And Parker?" she asked looking to everyone.