Episode 4

The Rooney's has been spending 3 whole days without Y/N so when they got the news that she was coming back with a surprise they decided to surprise her first. But since you weren't there they had been in the dumps a little.

Maddie was upset at the fact that she had no one to play basketball with other than her dad. It was still nice to play with her dad but it was...'better' with Y/N.

Joey was glade you weren't there so that way he can find all of your secret candy stashes. Although he did miss you finding him.

Mr and Mrs. Rooney has to constantly stop themselves from calling you every minute to make sure you were okay. It was scary to know that their baby was somewhere they didn't know.

Now Parker was the one that worried the most. Every night when he knew you would be sleep he would leave a voicemail letting you know what happened that day without you so every morning you could wake up and hear his voice. When he got the news that you were coming home a few hours early he decided that today was the day to tell you how he felt about you.

The Rooney's decided to throw a little welcome home party with all your friends since this was the first time a few years you had ever left the house for more than a day. Everyone that was there was the family, Dump-truck, the basketball team, and you and Parker's middle school friends.

Once you opened the door everyone jumped out of their hiding places and screamed: "Surprise!!"

your POV

Once i walked inside the Rooney house everyone i knew popes out and yelled surprise to me. "Oh my god! You guysss..this is so sweet. But never do that again. I almost had a heart attack. But thank you 😊" i said through a mixture of emotions.

"I told you guys she was going to say that." Joey said as his parents went to go hug you. "She gets scared easily." he said.

"Oh i don't care. It was worth it!" Mr.Rooney said squeezing you and his wife.

"Yeah. Oh, we missed you so much." she said.

"I missed you guys too. But...i can't...breathe." i said struggling the words out. They quickly let go and let everyone else to give me hugs.

"Twins!!" i yelled running up to Maddie and Liv hugging them. "Oh i missed you guys!" i said.

"Yeah, well we missed you more.." Liv said. "Literally. I was trying to make a nice outfit but you weren't here to tell me if it was your style or not so i gave up. Gave up! Me!" she said in disbelief.

"Yeah and i was bored not playing basketball without you. Bored. Of basketball. You changed me, you monster." Maddie joked.

"Yeah well i missed you most of all." I heard Parker say. I smiled at him and hugged him tight.

"Hi." i said hugging him. His arms felt different. I backed away and grabbed his arm. "Have you been working out?" i laughed.

"Maybe. Who knows?" he said showing off his new muscles. "But hey what was the surprise you had?" he asked putting more attention on me now.

"Okay. Look. While i was visiting my brother, awesome kid by the way, i, uhh..I got something." i said. I walked over to the door and opened it revealing my new boyfriend in the door. "I got a boyfriend!" I smiled at everyone.

The room went silent until Dump-Truck came up to him. "What's your name?" he asked intimidating him.

"Uh..Justin. You must be Dump-Truck. Y/N has told me many great things about you sir. And to say that i'm a fan is low. I admire you." he said genuinely. He looked at Dump-Truck hoping he won him over.